• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chpmnsws6
Wow i didnt know you were on here Chapstick

sorry to hear you got taken for some dough, just have Theo sniff him out

thought about it, but poor theo is scared of his own shadow

Guest chpmnsws6
Yeah we have a DeeJay, and a DJ. Both drive black gto's, but this DeeJay also has a red TA and the black Camaro (the one at Norwalk).

I havnt got a response from him yet so I'm not sure whats going on...

Yea, it is the Deejay with the red TA and Black Camaro I built.

To V8 BEAST and anyone else who has been helping try to get a hold of Deejay, Thank you, it truly means the world to me. I am a broke college student and was trying to help Deejay out because he said no one else would work on his car for him.

Guest chpmnsws6
Can I take the few things he has here, sell them, and just be done? He has maybe 400 dollars worth of items still here. A little is better then none, and in the end, he will not know how to work on the vehicle and after this, no one else will want to touch it either, which keeps me humble.

Guest chpmnsws6
Well, beings that I work from 8-5 and class from 6:30-11:30, I'm just going to let it go, selling the parts I can, and hope no one else will ever touch his car, for fear he will go MIA on them like he has me.

I have no idea where he has been, I haven't heard from him in quite a while. Sorry for everything he has caused you but there has to be some kind of explanation? I don't know him all that well but he seems like a great dude from the time that I've known him. I have no clue where he's at

he used to live about 10 minutes away from me. But he moved to Athens as far as I know, I still see him driving through town every now and then, next time I see him I will try to stop him to see whats up. And I'll pm you his myspace address, i believe he still gets on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 10ktgold
ok I just want to say that I don't want to in this AT ALL, BUT I just talked to Deejay and I had no idea about this thread. OK here goes. I talked to him and he said he got into some stuff that Im not gonan say on here cause no one needs to know ,And that he heard about this thread and cannot get on here to read it or respond. He said that he gave Mike 10k to start upfront and he still doesnt have everything that was supposed to be done ,done yet. Deejay owe him 1,200 ,and granting that its only 1,200 and the stuff still needs done ,he feels it shoule be done before he gets paid the rest. Deejay is and will pay Mike but he wants the car finished. I can update when I hear more.

I don't know deejay at all,But he grew up 2 miles from me and his family still lives there and he is there from time to time.The camaro is sitting in the garage I seen it one day recently when I was driving by.I have heard things about him that makes sense in alot of ways,But Not my business to confirm so I won't.

If you could get a court order sent somehow with costs I'am sure his grandparents would take care of it for him.

Guest 10ktgold
Hes unable to get a phone ,computer or even drive at the moment.. some shit went down but yeah no one needs to know anyway. but like i said again , he will get ahold of Mike when he can, but you didnt read what i wrote about its still not finished and he did already give him 10 thousand dollars and only owes him 1 thousand. i dont see why hes even bitching about a grand when he got 10 grand up front and he still needs to do the stuff he said that he would do. grated the guy is a student and everything else but when you take you car to a shop the shop doesnt get paid untill the cars done. maybe he shouldnt have given deejay back the car. but this is between mike and deejay and no one else. no one knows what really going on and are already forming an oppinion of him and thast pretty fucked up.

I understand that deejay may be in some trouble or something,and thats not a good thing.But what little things that need done must not have been that important or he would not have been able to race it at the track.The guy said he gave deejay the list and he was gonna take care of it himself so he would be able to take it to the CR track day.So i figure the agreement was to pay the man what he owes him.$1000 is alot of cash when you got bills to pay.And deejay does not pay all of his bills himself even at his age I did get that from a reliable source.Not gonna dog him for that because if my family wanted to pay my bills for me I would let them.But Noone ever has and noone ever will.Everything I have acomplished has been paid for by my wife and I.

Hes unable to get a phone ,computer or even drive at the moment.. some shit went down but yeah no one needs to know anyway. but like i said again , he will get ahold of Mike when he can, but you didnt read what i wrote about its still not finished and he did already give him 10 thousand dollars and only owes him 1 thousand. i dont see why hes even bitching about a grand when he got 10 grand up front and he still needs to do the stuff he said that he would do. grated the guy is a student and everything else but when you take you car to a shop the shop doesnt get paid untill the cars done. maybe he shouldnt have given deejay back the car. but this is between mike and deejay and no one else. no one knows what really going on and are already forming an oppinion of him and thast pretty fucked up.

Hey can i pay you 10g for 11g worth of stuff? I mean he has every right to bitch. BTW when I take my car to IPS I pay for my parts up front. Don't be a pab.