lowrider for sale

Guest slow 1000

Guest slow 1000
You might be on the wrong forum!

you know i`m not in here talking down on your rides so dont talk down on mine! i also have fast toys and last time i checked this was a public forum

Guest slow 1000
Pics please and also what kind of setup and who put it in?

I installed the setup on the car, it has 3 chrome CCE fatboys #13 to the front w/ adex square dump 1/2 inch lines front and rear 8 inch cylinders up front 16`s in the rear, plated frame reinforced rearend, extended uppers front and rear. i cant post pic`s but i can email them to you or you can go to dropjaw mag.com or kruzin kustoms.com and look in the cruisfest section theres pictures of the car on those sites. It`s the white one!!! thanks

you know i`m not in here talking down on your rides so dont talk down on mine! i also have fast toys and last time i checked this was a public forum

Actually its a Private forum. Membership is required.

Also you might want to take a minute to intruduce yourself in the classroom. It may be easier for you to sell the car you weren't a total stranger to the board.

Guest slow 1000
Actually its a Private forum. Membership is required.

Also you might want to take a minute to intruduce yourself in the classroom. It may be easier for you to sell the car you weren't a total stranger to the board.

Well the classroom can kiss my azz if all they want to do is talk down on my car they also dont need to now me to buy a car from me! if there not interested in the car they should stay out of the topic!!! LOWRIDER is the very first word of the topic!!!!!

Thanks for your opinion. :cool: