Where to get damage est?

Radio Flyer1647545514

So, I decided it would be best to go myself and get estimates for my car.

I went to AchBach, and they estimated 4100 in damages.

Where else should I go.

Another thing, it is looking as if it is going to be consisted totaled prolly. I heard that if you purchased the car with in 90 days of the accident you get complete refund of what you payed for it? Varification on that one?

If it is totalled, what will I have to pay to get it back?

Why would you want to get what you paid for it back if Achbach quoted $4100 in damages? Take the $4100 check!!! What'd you pay for the car? $1500-$2000 AT MOST? Why take a lesser amount, damn man, milk that shit.

I PAYED 4900!

It only has 109k on it now and it had perfect paint, ran extremely strong, and has no mechanical problems with it at all. Why get all of my money? Cause it is another 800 dollars.

I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone in their right mind would pay $5000 for a 20 year old run of the mill BMW. I mean I paid $1100 for mine and sure it had 150k but they run forever and it sounds similar to yours.

That blows.

Mine is nice. And when I was looking around comparing prices on them, same year, model, features, I saw some running for 6500 dollars. Lowest I saw was 3k with about the same cond. but way more miles.

So, I payed what I payed and if you are going to rag on me paying what I did for the car then get the fuck outta my thread, you are obviously no help to me.