illegal racing in columbus

Casper

:lol: man those white balls of light sure were moving fast.

That's sorta what I was thinking. oooooo.... they came on a trailer..... that's like 50+ extra horsepower right there......

I remember several years back when we used to meet up at charter and international. Fucking cracked me up when 15 sec 3rd gen Camaros would show up on trailers.

She keeps yapping about 151 homeowners. you'd think that if the police were getting 151 calls every time this went on, they'd be there. Peopel need to stop being such assholes. I live right next to the highway. I could literally throw a rock onto the pavement from my front door. I still sleep at night, and truck tires are stupidly loud.

thats what you get for living on the west side. stupid rednecks; probly took them all day to figure out the video camera.

Okay youngin', looks like its time for Professor Satan to teach a lesson on street racing in Columbus. Today we'll cover 1998 - 2001, my favorite period. A huge group (250+ cars, bikes, trucks, etc) would meet up at 11p in the Super Kmart parking lot on West Broad St. Most nights the lot would overflow across the street to the Pep Boys parking lot. We'd hang there until a few races were lined up. From there, we'd head to one of a few places such as Charter, West Belt, International, Industrial, Plain City, etc. Now, Charter, West Belt, and International are all in the Hilliard area. Several people on this site live within walking distance to these places. On several occasions, the cops would show up and watch. Oh the good old days before Fast and the Furious.

So, you being from Bexley (aka the East side) saying people from Hilliard are "stupid rednecks" made me laugh so hard I now need to go use the restroom.

She keeps yapping about 151 homeowners. you'd think that if the police were getting 151 calls every time this went on, they'd be there. Peopel need to stop being such assholes. I live right next to the highway. I could literally throw a rock onto the pavement from my front door. I still sleep at night, and truck tires are stupidly loud.

Okay, you're not a youngin' so you must not be from the area or not into the racing scene. This used to be awesome. Fast and the Furious came out. Now it gets shut down after a race or two.