Bought my 1st P/Up Truck ever

Kohones

Though I've always wanted one I never pulled the trigger for a pick up truck, I've owned a Suburban even bought a Yukon in 1999. Girlfriend & I plan on buying a home in rural Delaware County next year - so we said hey / we'll need a truck! Since I quit my job and am taking off thru the holidays I obviously lost my demo / vette isn't a daily soooo we bought a gentlemen's truck =

2005 GMC Sierra Denali - has just over 25k on the clock, all the creature comforts, it's black with the grey leather interior - its very nice -

Though I've always wanted one I never pulled the trigger for a pick up truck, I've owned a Suburban even bought a Yukon in 1999. Girlfriend & I plan on buying a home in rural Delaware County next year - so we said hey / we'll need a truck! Since I quit my job and am taking off thru the holidays I obviously lost my demo / vette isn't a daily soooo we bought a gentlemen's truck =

2005 GMC Sierra Denali - has just over 25k on the clock, all the creature comforts, it's black with the grey leather interior - its very nice -

You need a corsa on it :) Come see me for goodies.

I don't want a corsa (Vettes loud enuff), Ford seats very uncomfortable for Michele though I liked the F150 we drove & would've bought from Jason had she liked it. Yeah it's all wheel drive & unlike other folks that may have one of these, we'll use it as a truck - probably get the rhino done in bed & new tonneau cover too. It's very cool & I liked the price on this being used as opposed to ponying up big bucks for a new one (I've got to keep saving my new (Z06 pennies) -

I don't want a corsa (Vettes loud enuff), Ford seats very uncomfortable for Michele though I liked the F150 we drove & would've bought from Jason had she liked it. Yeah it's all wheel drive & unlike other folks that may have one of these, we'll use it as a truck - probably get the rhino done in bed & new tonneau cover too. It's very cool & I liked the price on this being used as opposed to ponying up big bucks for a new one (I've got to keep saving my new (Z06 pennies) -

I do tonneau covers and more. We're off route 23. :)

Great choice with the GMC. That is one awesome truck. I had a Ram 1500 and hated it. Got rid of it and went with an Accord for gas mileage. I just borrow my buddy's F150 when I need it. Not a very comfortable truck though.