Shit I hear that pisses me off

87GT

lol Some of you guys are rotten. It's hilarious.

Let's see. From women, these two phrases drive me crazy. They're very simple. "Nothing." and "I don't know."

As in, "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

You know goddamn well what's wrong so spit it out, quit pouting and being a bitch or get the hell over it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when women say " Most of my friends are guys...I don't get along with other girls." Loose translation: I slept with, or tried to sleep with all my former friend's boyfriends because I need attention.

Or..."he's like a brother to me." Your "brother" would fuck you in a heartbeat...idiot.

Peace

I'm surprised this one hasn't come up yet:

"I think we need to talk"

That means you are guilty of some combination of the following:

A) You owe someone money

B) You got someone pregnant

C) You're gonna get dumped

D) You're a total loser fucktard who needs to move out of his parents basement

Every time I've heard it its been A or C.

This is a personal one: "You use really big words" coming from a girl.

I know I use big words, you stupid fucking bitch, I'm not going to dumb myself down so I can stick Caxide Jr. where your entire high school football team has already spelunked, but while I'm trying to do so I'd really appreciate it if you'd shut your goddamn mouth and try to figure out what I'm saying in context instead of relying on the assumption that everyone else is as vacuous a fuckhole as you.

/rant

" I trust you!"

*then goes to work get's on line and post this kind of shit*

I hate when women say " Most of my friends are guys...I don't get along with other girls." Loose translation: I slept with, or tried to sleep with all my former friend's boyfriends because I need attention.

Or..."he's like a brother to me." Your "brother" would fuck you in a heartbeat...idiot.

Peace

This is a personal one: "You use really big words" coming from a girl.

I know I use big words, you stupid fucking bitch, I'm not going to dumb myself down so I can stick Caxide Jr. where your entire high school football team has already spelunked, but while I'm trying to do so I'd really appreciate it if you'd shut your goddamn mouth and try to figure out what I'm saying in context instead of relying on the assumption that everyone else is as vacuous a fuckhole as you.

/rant

It must be quite a chore to be you.

"hi" - Leave me the fuck alone I dont want to meet you!

"Anything my female friends have to say" - I'm a stupid guy that only wants to have sex with you so why in the hell are you waisting your time talking to me? I'm just a dog like all of the other guys so you should turn to the lesbian lifestyle and stop bitching to me about how guys treat you like shit.

"Why are you so evil" - BECAUSE IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!!!

Peace

HAHA soooooo true its not even funny

lol Some of you guys are rotten. It's hilarious.

Let's see. From women, these two phrases drive me crazy. They're very simple. "Nothing." and "I don't know."

As in, "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

You know goddamn well what's wrong so spit it out, quit pouting and being a bitch or get the hell over it.

I think I heard that about every day from my ex, I eventually just stopped asking