Talk me out of selling my car..

Sam1647545489

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fucking way to this thread, two very well known cars in our lil scene change hands this week...weird. Or did Shanton keep the dub and buy the Vette?

People do this almost every winter. It does get boring driving the same car every year... im starting to get bord with mine, and i havent even really done anything to it. Im thinking i need something differnt... something outragous...

BBC + Chevy Astro Van? :D

Sam, congrats, I guess. Personally, I hate selling cars. I don't want to be the old man who says, when I was 28 I had a z06. Then I sold it, then I built a FD, it was sick fast, then I sold it. Then I got a Buggatti, then I sold it. You get the picture?

Good luck with everything.

Jackson

Sam, congrats, I guess. Personally, I hate selling cars. I don't want to be the old man who says, when I was 28 I had a z06. Then I sold it, then I built a FD, it was sick fast, then I sold it. Then I got a Buggatti, then I sold it. You get the picture?

Jackson

Thats exactly what my dad did when I was a kid. Some years he would buy and sell 6-8 cars. I see know problem with getting a new toy. Good luck with your new project Sam Im sure it will be bad assed. Are you going to be making the new car a road race/drag race/street race combo car or will it be more drag car than anything?

Jackson

I'm that old man.I just watched my Mustang leave a few hours ago.I told my wife I was in mourning but I am drying my tears with $100 bills.I get something new after winter or turbo my IS300.

I'm that old man.I just watched my Mustang leave a few hours ago.I told my wife I was in mourning but I am drying my tears with $100 bills.I get something new after winter or turbo my IS300.

drop a 1jz-gte into the lexus, NA-T setups sucks =O