Talk me out of selling my car..

Sam1647545489

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

240z... There, that should be enough to convince you. Or maybe a picture will help?

http://www.motorpasion.com/images/2006/12/1971_datsun_240z-01.jpg

Sam, didn't you already post this same pic throwing around the idea of a LSX powered one?

and I cant do 37000 or any where in that ballpark sorry man, ha im shooting around the idea of an 03 cobra G35 coupe or 93 cobra sorry

What turbos did you get with the kit.

Precision TE-44s. 58mm. Hi-temp black powdercoating on turbine housing so they don't rust. Polished compressor covers. Could support 750rwhp give or take a few. And would also have damn near instant spool on your 402.

Do it. http://smiliesftw.com/x/cool.gif

Precision TE-44s. 58mm. Hi-temp black powdercoating on turbine housing so they don't rust. Polished compressor covers. Could support 750rwhp give or take a few. And would also have damn near instant spool on your 402.

That sounds like a plan. Keep the vette just mix it up a little to keep you interested :cool:

you'd get more races in a honda....hehehe

Don't sell it though, you will regret it in the future. You have too much time and money in it. We all get bored with our cars from time to time by spring you will be dying to get back in it. Hell mine is just resting under a cover right now and i have been looking at new stangs thinking how it would be cool to turbo one and drive it on the street. Though i don't think i could ever sell my car. I am too attached.

Needs bigger turbos. If I do that route I would want to make near 1k rwhp.

Quit being a pussy and go get your 9.90s or change you game up. We've discussed this, and you know why I've not gotten bored with my car yet and wanted to sell it.

I keep adding shit to it or changing things around so it's different and always something else to play with. Do the same, because you're gonna regret it.

Yeah a honda will get you more races. You should get a CRX or Del So and do a complete rebuild on the engine. Do it until you get around 500hp.

Sell your car now for money to dump into a honda. I double dare you to.

I'm going to be honest sometimes you got to change it up just to have a new feel. Ever think of going german? Think about a nice Cayman built to ~ 600hp.

Jap Wise.

The evo would be sick. What else you gonna get that can dig on the street like it can on the track. The fucked up part is in my wrx because of bog at the track I dig better on the street with the tiny bit of wheel slip i get.

WRX's

German

Cayman

M3

american

ls7 solstice?

OR

Keep the vette and boost the piss out of it.

Speaking of boosted vettes, Tilley hasn't posted since Aug 31st. I guess that proves how lame this place is getting.

What i herd was he's busy as hell because he bought out the firm he was with. Thats what IPS told me when i was there last.

Take it back to stock. Sell all of your parts on eBay/here- keep the car. The z06 is one of the best all purpose cars ever made.

If you don't get distracted by all of the sexy high horsepower, crazy looking, seemingly perfect cars in all of the autorags featuring modified cars you will notice it is actually more common of a thread then you would originally believe of people admitting put loud that the net enjoyment of their car was higher when it was stock. This thread itself is proof of that.

Sure a low 10 second pass is much more of a thrill then a mid to low 12 second pass but there are tradeoffs for those few seconds of joy.