Is It Me Or NE Columbus (161 area) Becoming The Hood???

CJINOHIO03

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evobound

My parents live @ Morse/Karl.

It is a shithole now. Used to be open doors, kids playing. Now it's completely fucked. We have halfway houses and group homes and shit. There are some unsupervised residents with mental problems there, and one of them walked into my neighbors house for no apparent reason.

Some sort of wannabe gang shit broke out in another neighbors lawn a few weeks back. The whole block looks like hell.

Home invasions.

It's bullshit. My rents worked long and hard to pay for that house 'in a nice neighborhood,' and now it might as well burn to the ground.

You remember the car when it was white! Ricky lived right behind me, we were best friends for years. From the time we were about 3 years old until high school. He started getting into drugs and I did not so we just drifted away. Do you still see him?

no i last seen him in late 90's but i just got a email from the mother of his daughter(childhood friend)

no i last seen him in late 90's but i just got a email from the mother of his daughter(childhood friend)

I cant tell you how many times I saved that kids rear end. Since he is such a small guy, I was the one kept him from getting a major beat down.

This coming from someone that lives in a town of 1,550.

Born and raised on the West Side of Columbus. The ignorance in this thread comes from you pussies who feel Columbus actually has any really ghetto areas. There are many poor areas but using the word hood is a little extreme.

If any area in Columbus scares or makes you feel uneasy, please hand in your testicals

Born and raised on the West Side of Columbus. The ignorance in this thread comes from you pussies who feel Columbus actually has any really ghetto areas. There are many poor areas but using the word hood is a little extreme.

If any area in Columbus scares or makes you feel uneasy, please hand in your testicals

So let me get this straight....

When you have three guns put to your head with triggers cocked, by complete strangers, you would not consider that a bad place to live?

I think every city has bad areas.. Columbus too

So why dont you take your rear end out of the country and go back to the west side? I would guess you would not because it is a bad neighborhood

wow... you hard man... you hard

not necessarily me, but my wife and daughters. no area is completely devoid of crime, or the risk of being involved in a violent crime. but the risk can be minimized by avoiding certain areas of columbus mentioned in this thread.

i don't claim by any means to be a "badass motherfucker", and i avoid confrontations with random strangers--i have nothing to gain and everything to lose with such interactions

Upper Arlington or Hilliard?

Hilltop. And my reply wasn't about being hard or starting a flame war. I just don't see how anybody could say that Columbus has any real ghettos.

Oh and the comment about moving back to the West Side. It's much much more nicer, cleaner, way less violence, and it's quiet out here where I'm at. No thanks:)

Hilltop. And my reply wasn't about being hard or starting a flame war. I just don't see how anybody could say that Columbus has any real ghettos.

Oh and the comment about moving back to the West Side. It's much much more nicer, cleaner, way less violence, and it's quiet out here where I'm at. No thanks:)

Get some testicles! Man up and move your family back to the hilltop! It is not that bad!

Hilltop is and the bottoms are nothing but a joke. The income level down there is probally the worst in columbus. I have no proof or facts but everyone i worked with said it was nothing but a infestation of inbreeding.

Here is a fun story was repoing a tv from a house in the bottoms. Roaches everywhere crawling on the walls. And the floor looked like it was dirt. What i thought was actually dirt was dog shit that had been trampled on till it became hard like concrete. Roaches crawling on little kids. (i called childrens services). So when i think Hilltop/Bottoms i dont think of violence or it being scary but i think of nasty inbreeding poor lazy people.

Back when i was repoing i was way to angry at all the degenerate pieces of shit i had to deal with to be scared.