1/4 mile this year?

thorne

I went to 42 saturday weather was great track prep was better than average. I talked to some guys that went to norwalk sunday and said the track prep was KILLER. Ill be going there sunday for sure. Norwalk FTW come on lets roll up there one more time. Shanton bring your new whip to Norwalk

I went to 42 saturday weather was great track prep was better than average. I talked to some guys that went to norwalk sunday and said the track prep was KILLER. Ill be going there sunday for sure. Norwalk FTW come on lets roll up there one more time. Shanton bring your new whip to Norwalk

I talked to a few people. I heard that had their new best on sunday. A high 8.97-98 bike went 8.88. So track prep I heard too was unheard of..

I went to Marion County last Saturday and traction wasn't that great at all. Best I could get was a 1.90 60' on Drag Radials. But traction is always going to suck there no matter how much they prep the track because you drive through so much gravel to get into the staging lanes.

How is Norwalk or Dragway 42 on normal days for people running faster then 11.5's w/o a cage? That's the only reason I go to Marion, Kil-Kare and Trails gave me shit this year. One 11.409 pass and trails booted me.

42 has NO tech. You pay you play. I have never been to norwalk on a regular TnT but they tell me they are not strict unless its a real racing night. Norwalk is Sunday only doors open at 9AM racing begins at 10

42 is saturday and sunday gates open at 11:30 both days