anyone need a roommate?

justinwebb

I'm playing with the idea of taking on a roommate in my house.

1500 s/f. 1.5 bath, 3 bdr. huge back yard, sunroom, and deck. Washer/dryer, soon to be finished basement/lower level.

I am midway through the remodel so you would hear a table saw now and again, but the neighborhood is nice and your car would have a spot in the garage.

I would prefer one of you suckers that I know, but would be open to interviewing one of the newer punks.

Rent would be $450 + 50 for utilities.

Westerville road. PM me for the address.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/335870858_899a52ed62.jpg

dot

I could possibly rent out my 2nd bed room since I am hard on cash. I live in north columbus. Cooke road and 71 real fucking close. 1000 some sq foot house. no garage. big yard. If you want to pay half of my mortgage plus take up a bill, like electric then we can work something out. Would be close to $500 a month... PM me if you want more info.

so yea the time has come for me to move out kinda looking around for a roommate so i dont have to pay out the ass for a 1 room place...just seeing if anyone on here is looking for one...if so PM me..k thx

What area are you looking to move into? When and whats your price range? So far I have plans to move in with a buddy of mine in early Dec but I might need a backup in case he flakes out. If your not in need of a place until mid/late Dec then id be able to give you a definite answer before then.