WTT 1995 Gt for 95-99 gsx, gst TSI

Drew2o2

I can no longer afford to drive my Mustang Gt daily so i would like to trade it for a dsm. Must have a airbag because the parents are gay and cannot be ricey.

The 1995 GT has

Tremec T5

K&N

No Smog

O/R H

Flowmasters

3.73s with rebuilt trac loc

Balanced Driveshaft.

New water Pump

New Accesorie Drive belt

MSD Rotor Cap Coil and wires

Accell U groove plugs

New PCV

March Underdrive Pulleys

Ecsta ASX 235/45r17 up front

Almost Brand new excsta SPT 275/40/r17

The interior is black leather and the outside is very good condition red.

Milage on car and Motor is 112000 and the oil pressure gauge shows great pressure. The new tranny has 51,000 on it and has never been shifted hard. all mods are less than 5,000 miles old and i bought the car 100% stock from Crussin Classic and they said the vehicle was owned by old people in pittman ohio.

Pics will be up in the next 2 days.

yeah man whats wrong with you- dont trade a stang for a dsm....

Id get an older subie (AWD) turbo before a dsm. oh I know get a nissan 240sx- we loved ours and they are pretty cheap now. We had an S14 but I bet the S13s are nice as well...

I've got a 98 neon I'll sell you. Not quick. Pseudo reliable, has gotten me 37MPG on more than 1 occasion.

You're not going to find what you're lookin for. I get 15-18 mpg outta my dsm (i loooove the boost) and 20-22 outta the stang.

Where do you drive 1800 miles a month?

1800? that would mean 9mpg if im doing math right. (3$/gallon, 9mpg/1800 miles = 200 gallons, 200g x 3$/g = 600)

if he gets 20 mpg, hes probably at more like 4k miles per mo. he did say he drive 60 miles/day, but even doing that daily, thats <2k miles

in the words of dane cook "i cant listen to your stories when you exaggerate"

really though, if you're spending 700$/mo on gas, thats crazy

I love my new avatar. It fits really well considering im very ricey. I need a car with a smaller engine for a dd. That genrally means a japanese car, that dosent make me a ricer. The who point is to save money to be able to afford projects cars. I wanna do a fox with a 351c but cant afford it when the majority of my money goes towards gas.