CR shootday fest again...

dragknee66

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight... Eric, Chris, John and Scott are going to be together and armed? Uhm yeah... count me out. I don't want to end up like Cheney's lawyer.

http://www.familyguyfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/dick-cheney-shoots-peter-animation.gif

So let me get this straight... Eric, Chris, John and Scott are going to be together and armed? Uhm yeah... count me out. I don't want to end up like Cheney's lawyer.

http://www.familyguyfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/dick-cheney-shoots-peter-animation.gif

You know you wanna come.

This definitely sounds like a plan. Count me in... I should be able to bring some toys. Also, my boss is not opposed to some sort of outing at my work. We can even get food catered in, etc.

I keep hearing conflicting stories about the range.. Ive only been up there once, and dont remember if there is an outdoor part or not?

everyone that is in knows dads farm is always open, at least for the next few years as there will be no crops going in and i mowed right before it got cold, i nice ass cold shooting/camping weekend would be great. And chris i never thought about eggnog that shit would be good as hell and i am sure I could get the sis and her work friends to come down and camp out. But the best thing after a day of shooting after the guns are put up is some apple cidar mixed with some captain morgans cooked over the fire to keep warm with

everyone that is in knows dads farm is always open, at least for the next few years as there will be no crops going in and i mowed right before it got cold, i nice ass cold shooting/camping weekend would be great. And chris i never thought about eggnog that shit would be good as hell and i am sure I could get the sis and her work friends to come down and camp out. But the best thing after a day of shooting after the guns are put up is some apple cidar mixed with some captain morgans cooked over the fire to keep warm with

Pics aren't loading... :confused: