$55K Dodge Neon SXT for sale

87GT

With the way the american dollar is sucking.. that will sound like a good deal soon or later.

I bet at this rate the american dollar will be the same as the f'n peso in a few more years.

speaking of mexicans...

A Sheriff followed some into my parking lot last night for something, and started talking to the driver. he asked for his license and the driver handed him some sort of white card, that was NOT a drivers license. Im going to assume it was a alien ident card or something similar. Instead of writting a ticket, or arresting the driver for not having a license or insureance, he asked me if they could leave it in my lot so someone else could come get it. I told him i didnt have a probelm with them leaving it there. So someone else shows up to get the people, and the officer leaves. they stand there for a minute, then jump RIGHT BACK IN THE TRUCK AND DRIVE OFF. I was fuckin pissed. Cops name was Walsh or Welch or somthing... really short stalky guy, smaller than you even :D i thought about calling and making a complaint about it. I had to lawyer up, but a mexican gets off the hook... wtf is that about?