Eat it Mike Hart!!

Dr. Apex

^^

haha, they showed that blonde so many times...i think she needs a little pity sex for some cheerin' up.

as for Hart, it's a shame really, he's a good payer but i think his emotions got the best of him today, not to mention our defensive line.

^^

haha, they showed that blonde so many times...i think she needs a little pity sex for some cheerin' up.

as for Hart, it's a shame really, he's a good payer but i think his emotions got the best of him today, not to mention our defensive line.

Yeah. I wonder why they did show her more than just once. She'd look better with a big fat OSU cock inside her mouth .

What is Mike Hart's screen name on here, and what does he drive?

Im sure he drives something really nice. Remember Robert Tractor Traylor and his sweet ride that was given to him. Or maybe all the money the fab five took. Oh so im sure he atleast is driving home crying in his 6 figure car :)

look man, i would take mike hart on my football team anyday. hes a warrior, and hes got tons of heart, and he GETS IT. he knows what the rivalry means, and he takes it seriously. umfortunately, he plays for an inferior team, with (more importantly) an inferior coach. good luck to him in The League.

As an OSU fan, I agree that I would take Mike Hart on my team anyday. Sure he has a mouth and runs it freely, so does Kirk Barton, Alex Boone and some of the OSU players. People talk shit when they believe they can really accomplish something...we just dont run our mouths about the ones that actually do it. That blonde wasnt really all that hot, maybe for Michigan standards. If you wanna talk about hotness, check out the USC "Song Girls". Havent you ever watched a basketball game and they have the "boob" cam or the "hot girl in the crowd" cam, its a ploy to 1. Sell tickets by getting guys to think the stadium/arena is filled with hot ass and 2. Gets girls in the stands by thinking they are going to get a little camera time on national tv just for having a pretty face and nice rack.