Pinks Registration Starts In 14 Days!

GTO1

From Norwalks Site

November 19, 2007

We have the opportunity of a lifetime! You love to drag race, and you love to make money doing it. You also love to be the center of attention, and why not, everybody does. Here’s your chance to go drag racing, win some serious money, and be a star on national television! That’s right, you get to be in the same national TV spotlight as John Force without having to spend a fortune getting there. Pinks All Out is coming to Summit Motorsports Park, and we want you to be a part of this astonishing show. We’re going to accept pre-registration of 400 cars, then the door closes and there will be no more entries.

Starting on Monday, December 3rd, Summit Motorsports Park will begin accepting pre-registered entries for Pinks All Out. Registration will be ongoing until we reach the mandated 400 cars, then no more entries will be accepted. Pre-registration fees will be $40.00 for car and driver. We can think of no better way to highlight our racers than to give you the chance to be a TV star. Drivers will earn $1000.00 for every round won, with the finalist taking home $10,000.00 for the top prize. Don’t miss your chance to be the center of everyone’s attention. Call the Summit Motorsports Park office at 419-668-5555, or go online at summitmotorsportspark.com and get your name on the list.

We’re expecting as many as 20,000 people at the track for this event. Many of those may never have actually been to a drag race before, which will make our contestants instant celebrities to a crowd they wouldn’t ordinarily see. With that volume of screaming fans, it also holds the potential for one of the most fun events of the year! If you’re one of those that have only seen the show on TV, plan to come out and see the show live. You never know where the camera will be pointed!

I just read something interesting on another site that posted about the Pinks All Out that was just filmed in Tuscon. The guy that posted said he was running low 10s but didn't get picked because for this episode they picked cars that were running around 12.5. So it seems like after all the cars run they pick the time they want for that day and the cars that ran it are the ones in the show not the cars that ran the fastest. So this guy posting was all kind of pissed at the selection format ....but I kind of like it. LOL

I just read something interesting on another site that posted about the Pinks All Out that was just filmed in Tuscon. The guy that posted said he was running low 10s but didn't get picked because for this episode they picked cars that were running around 12.5. So it seems like after all the cars run they pick the time they want for that day and the cars that ran it are the ones in the show not the cars that ran the fastest. So this guy posting was all kind of pissed at the selection format ....but I kind of like it. LOL

I like that they are picking 12.5 cars. I'm sick of seeing drag cars on that show and not street cars or cars that could be driven everyday. The whole point of the show is to get kids to race at the track and not on the street. Yet they keep picking cars that are not even street legal. I like to watch street car race, I always have.

I would love to see more 11 second cars on the show. Not only that but i would love to see an all out episode with just manual cars.

I like that they are picking 12.5 cars. I'm sick of seeing drag cars on that show and not street cars or cars that could be driven everyday. Yet they keep picking cars that are not even street legal. I like to watch street car race, I always have.

I would love to see more 11 second cars on the show. Not only that but i would love to see an all out episode with just manual cars.

I agree, it was a much better show in the begining. Anymore its nothing but all out racecars, not near as entertaining to me.

The website is blocked at work but there will be five people speed dialing on different lines helping me get a spot and i am still recruiting. If i get one ill run on my street rims and set the car up to do the biggest wheelstands i can to try and set myself apart from the rest of the crowd

I agree, it was a much better show in the begining. Anymore its nothing but all out racecars, not near as entertaining to me.

The website is blocked at work but there will be five people speed dialing on different lines helping me get a spot and i am still recruiting. If i get one ill run on my street rims and set the car up to do the biggest wheelstands i can to try and set myself apart from the rest of the crowd

HAHAHA, I also thought the show was much better in the begining. When Rich was clueless about how to race and drop his arms.

HAHAHA, I also thought the show was much better in the begining. When Rich was clueless about how to race and drop his arms.

He's an interesting host. I don't think he can escape laying that bike down and the Halkamaniac that insued afterwords.

Defintely be there to help/cheer on the Columbus folk. Be funny to get some of the Cleveland/Akron guys down there - settle everything on national TV..ha

Its been like that since day 1.

You have to remember, this is a TV SHOW. In the end-its for entertainment. Rich really is passionate about racing, but they need to produce a set of cars that they feel will be th best for TV.

If I remember, it was a set of 10.0 cars at Milan.