200 orgasms a day

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200 a day I know doe a fact will give a SERIOUS vitamin defeshency, I have to say being a very sexual person...I can get off on command, I can get off without even touching myself, mind over matter! Now when you get a guy involved they make it more intense, hence getting off more than if I just forced myself to. This is a true story...

Me and my ex went on a fuck-a-thon I came over 20 times in a few hours,

when I went to pee afterwords I came again. No Biggie just aftershocks I thought! Well days later and I am still nuttin all over myself every time I pee wiping made me almost fall off the damn tolit. Well all my friends are like thats cool, fuck it blah blah fuckin blah.. Finally like a week later I relucktently went on to the ER, after explaining my unusual problem to the Dr. I find out this happens quite often when women cum excessivly, when a woman cums she looses most of the vitamens aparently. Sure enough I take my vits now. Not that I need to worry these days, grandparents get more action than me,lol!

Anyways the point bein this article is believeable for the fact she can get off to pratically nothing, I too enjoy that one, I dont use it but its there. But I SERIOUSLY doubt she does it every day, thats jus retarded! It only comes in handy when you cant get no dick, or want to tease the shit outta some guy.

excuse my spellin 2nite!

XoXo

The thought of her cuming makes me nauseous.

And not in the good way, but nauseous in the 2 chicks, 1 cup video way.

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

someone obviously has issues.... sucks bein you. I would ask what your problem is but I really dont care. Only a fag would say some fowl shit like that about any chick gettin off. Someone likes men more than me I guess. Dont worry there are plenty of guys who would LOVE to get me off so your jab was pointless except a lame attempt to insult me. Happy Turkey day :asshole: !! lol

XoXo

^well would you say the same thing about a guy cummin all over your face and in your mouth. unless the girls is some what attractive, thinkin of a girl cummin on you just get the gross goose bumps out on you if the girl is hit. happy lasigina day to you too.

I think I just lost it reading your post :D Maybe you can come hang out with my wife and talk with her about the Marathon event. :p IMO, I can believe the story about the Brit Girl...but just was never lucky enough to meet someone like that in College :o

200 a day I know doe a fact will give a SERIOUS vitamin defeshency, I have to say being a very sexual person...I can get off on command, I can get off without even touching myself, mind over matter! Now when you get a guy involved they make it more intense, hence getting off more than if I just forced myself to. This is a true story...

Me and my ex went on a fuck-a-thon I came over 20 times in a few hours,

when I went to pee afterwords I came again. No Biggie just aftershocks I thought! Well days later and I am still nuttin all over myself every time I pee wiping made me almost fall off the damn tolit. Well all my friends are like thats cool, fuck it blah blah fuckin blah.. Finally like a week later I relucktently went on to the ER, after explaining my unusual problem to the Dr. I find out this happens quite often when women cum excessivly, when a woman cums she looses most of the vitamens aparently. Sure enough I take my vits now. Not that I need to worry these days, grandparents get more action than me,lol!

Anyways the point bein this article is believeable for the fact she can get off to pratically nothing, I too enjoy that one, I dont use it but its there. But I SERIOUSLY doubt she does it every day, thats jus retarded! It only comes in handy when you cant get no dick, or want to tease the shit outta some guy.

excuse my spellin 2nite!

XoXo

someone obviously has issues.... sucks bein you. I would ask what your problem is but I really dont care. Only a fag would say some fowl shit like that about any chick gettin off. Someone likes men more than me I guess. Dont worry there are plenty of guys who would LOVE to get me off so your jab was pointless except a lame attempt to insult me. Happy Turkey day :asshole: !! lol

XoXo

Nice edit.

Of course you will find some lucky loser to put his cock in you; there are a pile of desperate and/or low standard guys out there. Even a 200lb overweight, 50-something woman with a missing limb and an STD could still find someone that will bang her...not exactly impressive. But trust me, I don't want to see, hear, or think about that nasty mess.

I think I just lost it reading your post :D Maybe you can come hang out with my wife and talk with her about the Marathon event. :p IMO, I can believe the story about the Brit Girl...but just was never lucky enough to meet someone like that in College :o

PRIME example of guys on the internet.

They think "ohhh, a chick, sex talk, hot, etc." not knowing what the chick looks like. Things that if they do the monster at the other keyboard, they would throw up in their mouth a bit.

She has posted pics. Some would refer to them as the anti-sexy. I'm in that group.

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate
Nice edit.

Of course you will find some lucky loser to put his cock in you; there are a pile of desperate and/or low standard guys out there. Even a 200lb overweight, 50-something woman with a missing limb and an STD could still find someone that will bang her...not exactly impressive. But trust me, I don't want to see, hear, or think about that nasty mess.

PRIME example of guys on the internet.

They think "ohhh, a chick, sex talk, hot, etc." not knowing what the chick looks like. Things that if they do the monster at the other keyboard, they would throw up in their mouth a bit.

She has posted pics. Some would refer to them as the anti-sexy. I'm in that group.

So this is about you thinking that girl in the article is hotter than me.....RIIIIGHT! Tell yourself whatever you have to. FYI I happen to be very attractive, I have a great body, yes it can use some work, but ALOT less than that porker of a girl you put you put your lil ass dick in. Guarentee aint many out there like me, and what pics are you referrin to? I do NOT have any pics on here, but I will now to show your stupid ass whats up....I will be in pics and vids. put this in yo pipe and smoke it :asshole:

XoXo

Becki

Guest hotrodmama024
How come i have heard in everyone one of your post becki that you are hot? and have a great body. You know this, so who the fuck cares? why are you tryin to prove to men that you will probably never meet that you are sexy?? This s a car site. I thought that is why you wanted on here, and i dontappreciate you galavanting your hottness under my name.

How come i have heard in everyone one of your post becki that you are hot? and have a great body. You know this, so who the fuck cares? why are you tryin to prove to men that you will probably never meet that you are sexy?? This s a car site. I thought that is why you wanted on here, and i dontappreciate you galavanting your hottness under my name.

It's because she's an attention whore.

http://scottwax.com/rice/ratedr/attention%20whore3.jpg

Guest hotrodmama024
I dont appreciate her as my friend to be showing her pics on her my my accord. Also, i have gone off on her in the process, and i do not want her on here anymore. I was fumming when i found this out. Not including what happened with her and Sam. I do not tollerate whorish acts. I also will not allow then as my friends. Sorry for the bullshit!