For Sale: *2000 S2000 New Formula Red*

TitusS2k

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump for cold weather, and a warm apartment!

Awwww you finally got a warm place to stay instead of slummin the streets of Toledo....thats good. At least you don't have to stay at Taco Bell every night anymore, I'm happy for ya!

lol...BUMP!!

Awwww you finally got a warm place to stay instead of slummin the streets of Toledo....thats good. At least you don't have to stay at Taco Bell every night anymore, I'm happy for ya!

lol...BUMP!!

Funny thing you say that, i thought i saw your mom behind the counter today. But i remembered your mom doesnt have a mustache. :o

HA. Bump!

Car is being sold to Hybrid Racing out of louisana, to the owner Will henderson. Im driving the car down, He is paying me 13500 for the car and covering all expenses down to louisana, also hes paying me 300$ and paying for a plane ticket back. Now im trying to negociate an extra ticket in for antwon. Looks like this weekend is gun be amazing!!!

Car is being sold to Hybrid Racing out of louisana, to the owner Will henderson. Im driving the car down, He is paying me 13500 for the car and covering all expenses down to louisana, also hes paying me 300$ and paying for a plane ticket back. Now im trying to negociate an extra ticket in for antwon. Looks like this weekend is gun be amazing!!!

Thanks Titus...I'll call ya later when I get off so we can talk! SO GLAD u got it sold man!