93 Mustang GT For Sale

Sparky

I dont know the guy but looks like a good deal for someone. http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/487496158.html

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT THIS CAR IS @ THE FORD SWAP MEET THIS WEEKEND AT THE STATE FAIRGROUNDS IN THE CAR CORRAL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT IN PERSON OR HEAR IT RUN. NOW FOR THE DESCRIPTION.

I have for sale a 93 Mustang Gt with 56,523 Original Miles. The car is not perfect it does have nicks and scratches but then again the car is almost 15 years old... The Mustang does have all black interior ( original ). The car is a 5-speed also. Now for the list of goodies that are on the car.

Exterior:

17x9 chrome cobra r wheels

Cervini's 4' cowl hood

Cervini's saleen wing

New 6pc headlight kit with clear corners and New foglights

Interior:

All stock "BLACK" and yes the ashtray door does still work ( WOW )

Engine:

306 with 2500 or so miles on it

93 Cobra heads GT-40 Not The Gt-40P They have 1.7 roller rockers & are ported and polished.

The engine has new forged internals, rod bearing, main bearings and cam bearings.

D.S.S. Main Support

Ford Motorsport E-CAM

Polished Underdrive Pulleys

Cold Air Induction

Black Magic Electric Fan

Chrome Stock Vavle Covers

Chrome Coil Cover

Msd Dist. Cap And Button

Ford Motorsport 9mm Plug Wires

Exhaust:

Mac Shorty Headers

Mac Pro-Chamber

Pro Dumps

All this is Ceramic Coated

The car does have a Motorsport 3:73 Gear also.

The car runs out real nice and sounds AWESOME. The car does still have the A/C and it does work. I sure there is more that I am forgetting but you can see for yourself this is a pretty nice car.

I have the title in hand and ready to go....

I AM OPEN TO TRADES BUT PLEASE BE SERIOUS. IF WHAT YOU HAVE IS NOT WORTH ATLEAST $7000 OR YOU DON'T HAVE THE CASH DIFFERENCE DON'T EMAIL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM WILLING TO TRADE UP OR DOWN AND I DO HAVE THE CASH DIFFERENCE OR I HAVE A 98 GT CONVERTIBLE ALSO I CAN TRADE BOTH FOR SOMETHING IF IT IS REAL NICE....

LET ME KNOW OR CALL ME @ 740-207-7179 THANKS FOR READING