Anyone need free network consulting??

mrblunt

I'm working on my senior project at DeVry and we need to partner with a local organization (church, NFP org, school, small business) on some type of networking related project. Could be something as simple as updating to wireless access points or wiring up a office,to something more complex like setting up a remote network management solution. We've had two good leads that have not worked out and we're getting down to the wire. If anyone needs assistance we've got a team of 4 and would like to talk with you about it. Thanks.

Good idea, I start my senior project in 11 weeks. My friend Ryan who has the silver mk4 built GTI, he did his senior project at the public library downtown. I am sure you know Professor Gollo, ask him he has tons of connections he setup Ryans team with the library.

Good idea, I start my senior project in 11 weeks. My friend Ryan who has the silver mk4 built GTI, he did his senior project at the public library downtown. I am sure you know Professor Gollo, ask him he has tons of connections he setup Ryans team with the library.

I had ALOT of classes with Ryan in our program, hes a nice guy. I am in Gollo's class right now, hes the reason why I took this class right now. I still have 4-5 classes to finish up but I wanted to be in this class. Hes a great professor.

Doc and Eric, i'll be in touch. Our professor may have found something for us, I should know by tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for the replies.

I had ALOT of classes with Ryan in our program, hes a nice guy. I am in Gollo's class right now, hes the reason why I took this class right now. I still have 4-5 classes to finish up but I wanted to be in this class. Hes a great professor.

Doc and Eric, i'll be in touch. Our professor may have found something for us, I should know by tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for the replies.

Is your senior project netw490? Is it a 15 week class? Next semester that will be my only class and it would really suck if I have to take it for 15 weeks. Ive heard (Keith - turbospec29) he is taking it for 8 weeks via online.

Is your senior project netw490? Is it a 15 week class? Next semester that will be my only class and it would really suck if I have to take it for 15 weeks. Ive heard (Keith - turbospec29) he is taking it for 8 weeks via online.

Yes its 490, regular not accelerated.

I know Keith well, we've had a lot of classes together as well. This is one class that I don't mind taking the full 15 weeks to complete. Depending on the project that your actually taking on you may need the full course to complete it. 8 weeks is pretty tight.