347 block,crank,and rods for sale!

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest RoundIIRacing

The engine was built by sppedomotive in california!It has some glycol coating in the oil galley,The block is bored .020 over,the rods are an aftermarket 5.4 h-beam,and the crank is a 3.4 cat nodular!Also comes with "DSS"main girdle!

It had kiethblack pistons in it,I broke the top of 2 pistons(by ring land),but no damage wht soever in the cylenders!

Someone can add pistons, rings,and bearings and have nice litle stroker!

The engine had 1200 miles on it before my accident!It did put down some impressive numbers,for a late model poduction block!

$1000.00

Okay thanks. Is it an Lt1 or is it a 5.7 from a truck. Sorry I didn't pay much attention to early 90's v8's as I was too young. A friend is looking for an LT1 or LS1 for a third gen camaro.. I'll let him know about it.

Guest RoundIIRacing
Okay thanks. Is it an Lt1 or is it a 5.7 from a truck. Sorry I didn't pay much attention to early 90's v8's as I was too young. A friend is looking for an LT1 or LS1 for a third gen camaro.. I'll let him know about it.

Yeah it's a ford ,but I do have an lt1 block,among alot of goodies for an lt1!

Bump, this is the same bottom end i have, good for 650-750 hp at the crank, as long as you keep the rpm's to under 7000. Hawk Racing is who makes the rods, 4340 H-beams, and the crank is a nodular iron 9000.

The only thing his needs are a set of forged pistons, and it will make a killer moderately built street stroker...

It had kiethblack pistons in it,I broke the top of 2 pistons(by ring land),but no damage wht soever in the cylenders!

The same thing happen with my friends 351, with the same pistons. We even called Keithbkack and let them know our exact combo to determine the ring gaps.

Good luck with the sale.