Is Any Strip Club More Couples Friendly In Columbus???

CJINOHIO03

Yeah Ive seen a ton of girls at strip clubs. Columbus Gold always seems pretty even when it comes to the amount of guys/girls as customers. Last time i was there it was probably 1 girl for every 2-3 male customers.

Is she really that shy that she wouldnt go if she was the only girl?

Hahaha who advertises thier sister to be a stripper? Or is she just a cocktail waitress there, cause then she wouldnt have to be nekked!! Columbus gold is alright, the girls arent the best looking. If you want hot ass check out Kahoots!! And there was a ton of girls in there last time I went, no im not referring to the amount of strippers either lol.

Hahaha who advertises thier sister to be a stripper? Or is she just a cocktail waitress there, cause then she wouldnt have to be nekked!! Columbus gold is alright, the girls arent the best looking. If you want hot ass check out Kahoots!! And there was a ton of girls in there last time I went, no im not referring to the amount of strippers either lol.

You assumed this. I never said she worked as one of the girls that stripped or served.

Kahoots is topless only, but they have the hottest girls. They sell Crystal there for gods sake. Its not your run of the mill byob type of establishment. Its high dollar. We know a stripper so we get VIP passes all the time.

OMFG !?!?!?!?!?! CRYSTAL!?!?!!!!!!!11!!!!1one!

Pretty much any respectable strip club will serve crystal.

Ok let me try something else, its the only titty bar ive been in where we had to turn our hats around, since they was on backwards!

Wow, was that supposed to redeem you or your point?

...they was on backwards.. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, did you even attend any school growing up?