F- Shifflet auto care

y2k2gt

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can fuck off. How do you even know that is part of owning a FAST car. http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/y2k2gt/stfu3.gif

Ouch. Owned.

I think the washer was there but had too much load on it, for what reason I don't know. I personally don't know enough about the topic to say what the problem was, but I do know these washers can be under some serious pressure/friction, which is why most HP applications are "rollerized".

sry my school internet wouldnt load that picture. it loaded others but not that one. um to me that looks like a washer. unless thats a shim that is perfectly hiding its open part behind the sun gear but it looks like there has been serious friction.

my bad.. i was lookin at the input washer. well since the item is not there we dont for sure no that it was left out. it could of grounded up. i think there needs to be hard evidence in saying that something was left out. its just the way life works.

well since the item is not there we dont for sure no that it was left out. it could of grounded up. i think there needs to be hard evidence in saying that something was left out. its just the way life works.

Yes, we do. It was not there. Remember it has 3 tabs that secures it into the planet. So, if it had been in there... All 3 tabs would have had to break 1st. Then what would have ground it up?? If the washer had been installed. The transmission wouldn't be broke right now.

Guest Removed

no i dont. but you think you do.

you should have changed your hair do back in the early 90's with every other person. but then you still rock it!

btw those 3 tabs dont realy secure shit. they just keep it in place and keep it from turning. not like it snaps in place!

and bumping the rules for this forum, that dont really apply no more, is just another crybaby move on your part. and if the rules where broke, then posts get deleted, moved to the kitchen, or the thread gets locked!

So, why are you obessed with my hair. It has nothing to do with the fact you have proven youself a dumbass about this transmission.

DUH, keeping it in place and from moving is securing it.

As stated you make no sense!!

What year is your mustang?

im gonna have to go with his mustang is a 1990 mustang lx. I think he also might have a 2002 Ford F250 (check the left side of your screen right under Gearheads name and right beside the part that says Vehicle(s): ). and the reason why he threw your hair into the mix is its called a put down or a insult. people do this some times so they feel bigger and better then other people. this thread is getting retarted and we should let it die.

Guest Removed
So, why are you obessed with my hair. It has nothing to do with the fact you have proven youself a dumbass about this transmission.

DUH, keeping it in place and from moving is securing it.

As stated you make no sense!!

What year is your mustang?

know enough about transmission to have built a few, and not hade any issues with them!

apairently you can even read! you couldnt read the name tag on jeffs shirt to even know who you was talking to at shifflets(about your gay ass lambo doors). let alone read what is says right here in plain veiw what year my car is!

and im giving you so much shit about you hair because you have a mullet, and i got teased for a long while on here for having one when i didnt! just get the fuck over it mullet boy!

you want to argu with people that do trans work, but are to scared yourself to even touch yours!

as stated before, your up shit creek without a paddle!

you should have changed your hair do back in the early 90's with every other person. but then you still rock it!

Hey smart guy. I read just fine. I guess again I have to point out the fact I was being sarcastic again. This statment is why I asked what year mustang you have. You can make fun of my hair all you want. That still doesn't take away the fact you have proven in this thread that...you are not as smart about the C4 transmission as you thought. The pics do prove the washer was left out. The only thing I'm out is about $1000 and the use of my car for the past two months.

I have gained the knowledge of knowing WHO not to have work on my cars. That is what this thread is all about anyway. So, go ahead and make fun toward me all you want because in the end. Your as much an ass as you were when you posted about my transmission on the turboforum. And next time before you express your opinion....maybe call a professional before making dumb ass statments so you don't look like an ass.

Yea, this is what itlooks like under my hood...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/y2k2gt/turborides2.jpg

Guest Removed

looks like you cleaned up that mess of a wiring job you did. or did you pay someone else to fix that for you too? and thank god you fixxed those rubber drain back hoses off your turbos!

i talked to pa years ago about theyre c-4s. and i know enough about c-4s to know not to put one behind anything making real power and expect it to hold up!

looks like you cleaned up that mess of a wiring job you did. or did you pay someone else to fix that for you too? and thank god you fixxed those rubber drain back hoses off your turbos!

i talked to pa years ago about theyre c-4s. and i know enough about c-4s to know not to put one behind anything making real power and expect it to hold up!

You must be thinking about some other cars' wiring mess. This is how it has looked for several years now. I have installed everything that is in or on my car myself. I sent my heads that I removed to a professional to be ported and have larger valves installed as well as stronger valve springs. I also with the help of someone redid my shortblock in August. So, the person that stated I pay out the ass to have work done is sadly mistaken. I don't think paying what is supposed to be a professional $366 to refresh a transmission out the ass.

If you are talking about the drainback problem I and almost everyone that has the same has or had. I was one of the ones that fixed the problem first.

So, I don't understand what it is your taking about. You can't even see my turbos or the oil lines unless your under my car. And when were you under it to know what they look like?

So, what do you think real power is, because as stated. What happened to mine is not how they break when they break.

You must be thinking about some other cars' wiring mess. This is how it has looked for several years now. I have installed everything that is in or on my car myself. I sent my heads that I removed to a professional to be ported and have larger valves installed as well as stronger valve springs. I also with the help of someone redid my shortblock in August. So, the person that stated I pay out the ass to have work done is sadly mistaken. I don't think paying what is supposed to be a professional $366 to refresh a transmission out the ass.

If you are talking about the drainback problem I and almost everyone that has the same has or had. I was one of the ones that fixed the problem first.

So, I don't understand what it is your taking about. You can't even see my turbos or the oil lines unless your under my car. And when were you under it to know what they look like?

So, what do you think real power is, because as stated. What happened to mine is not how they break when they break.

you have too much time on your hands. quit your bitchin and take the legal route if you really think you have a case.

you have too much time on your hands. quit your bitchin and take the legal route if you really think you have a case.

I wouldn't have this extra time if they hadn't screwed up the assembly. No one forced you to read any of this. This is the reason for this forum. If all people think that I should stop "bitchin" about this problem. Then no one else will post in this thread and give me a reason to post here anymore.

You shouldn't have even posted here anyway. Your post has nothing to do with the issue.

nothing to do with the issue? I told you to take it to court if you truely believe you have a case worth presenting. What you're doing isn't getting anything done. all you are doing is runnin your mouth in circles and you're not getting anything accomplished by it.

Guest Removed

so your saying that pic is a old one!

when you had it up at the shop, you could see the lines running to the pan! and if you could remember, i did look under the nose of you shit! and dont say they, mike was the only one to touch your trans! and hell from your statements you have changed your fuel system, engine, turbos and some other things since you put the trans in your car!

real power is anything over 500/500 at the wheels!

dont worry im sure it will break again!

and as far as your statement about me not knowing shit about yours trans , youre only half right mullet boy. every trans is different. thats why i have exploded veiws, and a curtain way i lay out all the parts and clean them. c-6's dont have any shim there what so ever.

you stated you was in no hurry, but then you picked it up without ever speaking to mike about it.

so your saying that pic is a old one!

Any one that has seen under my hood could voulch that it has never been the mess you describe. As if this even matters, but I will entertain your questions since you posted again.

when you had it up at the shop, you could see the lines running to the pan! and if you could remember, i did look under the nose of you shit! and dont say they, mike was the only one to touch your trans! and hell from your statements you have changed your fuel system, engine, turbos and some other things since you put the trans in your car!

Yes, if you look down to the bottom. You will see a scavenage oil pump and the line that runs to the pan. You would see the same thing on any of the mustangs that have the same turbo kit. As if this even matters.

You stated in the turbo forums "my boss freshened it up. IMO i dont think its a PA super comp. it only has 2 roller bearings in the whole trans. a super comp has like 10. we'll have it apart next week and see what broke." Notice you stated we'll, so yes I will state "they"

I have not changed my engine. I did refresh it with all new bearings and the block received a slight hone from FastRacing. Yes, I replaced alot of stuff. So, how would new turbos or new fuel upgrade even have anything to do with the pic?? You can't see the fuel stuff and as stated you would have to look under the bumper to see the turbos. Again this doesn't matter.

dont worry im sure it will break again!

At least if it breaks.... it won't be because of poor assembly.

and as far as your statement about me not knowing shit about yours trans , youre only half right mullet boy. every trans is different. thats why i have exploded veiws, and a curtain way i lay out all the parts and clean them. c-6's dont have any shim there what so ever.

You should really change your sig.

Reread the pm in the first post you sent me. That proved you didn't know shit about my transmission. "smart boy"

Your just too dumb to stop posting in this thread and seem to think that because you call me "mullet boy" that you are a big person.

you stated you was in no hurry, but then you picked it up without ever speaking to mike about it.

I'm glad I did. If I had left it there I would be in the same situation. You guys would have tried to make me believe that a "metel washer" for some reason failed.

If your "smarter" you won't post in this thread any more and it will go away like I've stated, but I will be happy to respond to your ignorant posts

Guest Removed

Hey dumbass. i call you mullet boy , because you sport a mullet! and ill keep posting here just to get a rise out of you!

as i have said , if you know so much . then maybe you should have built it.

and look at the link you sent me in pm friday. theres tons of info out there on c-4s. and i have spoke with a lot of experts about what to do. notice im building a c-6.

Hey dumbass. i call you mullet boy , because you sport a mullet! and ill keep posting here just to get a rise out of you!

and look at the link you sent me in pm friday. theres tons of info out there on c-4s. and i have spoke with a lot of experts about what to do. notice im building a c-6.

So , you just like for eveyone to see what a dumbass you really are.

I don't have a "mullet"

So , you just like for eveyone to see what a dumbass you really are and how little you really know. Yes, that is why you ask all the ?'s on the other boards.

I don't have a "mullet" and you are still a dumbass.

Guest Removed
post a pic of yourself and prove me wrong then! your the fucking dumbass.so many trans out there, its hard to remember every little part in each one! hence why i have exploded views on the ones i work with!

post a pic of yourself and prove me wrong then! your the fucking dumbass.so many trans out there, its hard to remember every little part in each one! hence why i have exploded views on the ones i work with!

You have proven in your posts your too dumb to understand your own exploded views. Yes, I was a dumbass for thinking that you or your OLD boss could handle my transmission work. I'm sure if Mike is still reading this thread. That he is happy you no longer work for him.

I did file the complaint BBB. Your dumb ass stupid posts will be helpful in the poor customer service part of the BBB complaint and the one pm where you state "maybe he did leave it out".

YOU ARE THE DUMBASS!!!!

This was taken a few days ago.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/y2k2gt/meshorthair.jpg