If Hillary becomes president..........

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she gets in, our lives will be changed for the worse! Freedom's we take for granted everyday will be forfeited. I'm not against a female president, however she's not the one. Her hubbie was garbage, she is much worse. Also she has managed to get some very good backing & the money to run for this office. We all need to be careful, it makes me sick -

She'll be shot with in 6 months.

I'm gonna have to agree with this guy. I don't foresee her lasting long if she does get in there. There's too many nutcases out there that just won't allow it. And I garauntee atleast one of them is a damn good shot.

Newfoundland is wonderful. Try St. Johns.

I agree; my g/f is from there and I visted this past summer (that reminds me, I forgot to post up the pics you requested that I do before I went on the trip).

But if you think the weather changes here are bad, they are a joke compared to Newfoundland. Try a high in the upper 80's on a Monday, and high in the lower 40's two days later...in the middle of the summer!

Hillary won't become President. If a woman is going to get voted in, it sure as hell won't be her.

If she gets in, our lives will be changed for the worse! Freedom's we take for granted everyday will be forfeited. I'm not against a female president, however she's not the one. Her hubbie was garbage, she is much worse. Also she has managed to get some very good backing & the money to run for this office. We all need to be careful, it makes me sick -

He wasnt that bad. When he left he still had a 65% approval rating, and America was in much better shape than it is now.

I have never found one thing he did that helped the US.

I must be bored.I have the day off.Well, for starters, he did not start a war based on misinformation. That has been going on for how long now ? (Where exactly are those WMDs?). Secondly, he didn't let gas prices get sky high like they are today. I guess if you do not have to pay for it why worry about it ! Thirdly, unemployment was extremely low. Fourthly, our economy had an incredible boom that was quickly destroyed during the first few Bush years ,etc etc etc. Our we better off now ????? You tell me. I don't think so.

I must be bored.I have the day off.Well, for starters, he did not start a war based on misinformation. That has been going on for how long now ? (Where exactly are those WMDs?). Secondly, he didn't let gas prices get sky high like they are today. I guess if you do not have to pay for it why worry about it ! Thirdly, unemployment was extremely low. Fourthly, our economy had an incredible boom that was quickly destroyed during the first few Bush years ,etc etc etc. Our we better off now ????? You tell me. I don't think so.

So again.... What did he do that made things so good?

Stop the Bush bashing for a moment and answer the question. The Bush bashing is a typical liberal response because they cannot produce one single thing that Slick Willy did in 8 years to help the economy.

Hmm, sounds like U.S. media.