Pimp C found dead in hotel.

87GT

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to throw a "wild" guess out there and bet he was some ghetto-wannabe rapper.

Oh, geez....! No no...Pimp C was a old school...One of the new age pioneers. He was around when I was in elementary!

And we should care because why?

Whether you like hip hop or not...A man died...A RIP is in order, regardless.

I'm going to throw a "wild" guess out there and bet he was some ghetto-wannabe rapper.

Just because he did not have weird ripped up jeans, and a skully does not mean he was a wannabe. He was one of the reasons the south was on the map for rap. He always spoke his mind and was as real as you can get. That is a very big loss for the rap community.

Just Because he died don't mean shit to me. What did he do with his life that was worth me showing any fucking respect. 80% of fucking hip hop is nothing but worthless bullshit, was he in the 20% that had a positive fucking message? old school or not, i doubt it...

Him dying means alot to a bunch of people. Especially his kids. Opening doors so more poeple could have music put out. He inspired alot of people, including some soul singers. Everytime he was on T.V. he was never talking negative about anyone.

I can only wish there wasn't a rap community. Or rap at all. The world would be a better place, for sure.

I would say the same for your metal, and those damn mosh pits or whatever you call it. Screamin and saying die every 3 secs! But I do not. You have your sauce you like. We have our sauce that we like! Yeah I know most rap glorifies weed smoking, shooting, and having sex, but alot of other styles of music glorifies say coke use, heroin, extacsy, and killing someone!

was he in the 20% that had a positive fucking message? old school or not, i doubt it...

Take a snow day and go home to bed....He was all what you mentioned above..I didn't realize people were so tough on giving a RIP..

I can only wish there wasn't a rap community. Or rap at all. The world would be a better place, for sure.

I feel the same way for Heavy metal and most country..

I've done plenty of stuff, and have no doubt that i'll be remembered and missed when the time comes. now if he's as great as you say, then i'll send an rip out his way next time i fucking give a shit, Cool? Actually, i did you one better, i looked his shit up on pandora and guess what the first motherfucking song they played after him was, T.I.'s 24's. cars and ho's, twenty fo's... Because thats the same style of your boy pimp c. 15 songs i went through and not a single one with any type of positive message, any fucking substance other then guns, drugs, bitchs, rims, ho's and handjobs. i'll say it again, Fuck ya boy, and fuck mainstream rap.

Oh and whens the last fucking time you saw a bunch of kids into hardcore rock or punk shootin motherfuckers for their chains, clothes, and shoes? Yea cause rock has the same message, right? Get fucking real...