XChris1632X

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M&P .40 >...gotta have the .40

XD SubC .40 is very nice

Almost everything else I have is .40. I wanted 9mm to carry. I can shoot more accuratly at faster speeds. The XD sub compact felt like dogshit in my hands. Almost as retartded as a baby glock. I shot a baby glock .40 (whatever series that is) and I wanted to throw it in the pond when I was done. I felt like it was going to come out of my hands each time I pulled the trigger.

Almost everything else I have is .40. I wanted 9mm to carry. I can shoot more accuratly at faster speeds. The XD sub compact felt like dogshit in my hands. Almost as retartded as a baby glock. I shot a baby glock .40 (whatever series that is) and I wanted to throw it in the pond when I was done. I felt like it was going to come out of my hands each time I pulled the trigger.

Where did you go to test fire guns? I've got a membership to OVoutdoors, but I don't think they've got any M&Ps in their rental selection.

chris,

what do you think of hte crimson trace grips? I have been considering them for my glock 19 or a streamlight tr2

My dad has those on his Kimber...Can't even tell they are there...Very nice.

The trigger pull on a Glock is crap to me...It hurts my fingertip..That whole "safety" thing is pain.

I do all of my test firing in my back yard. My buddies buy guns like crazy and we all get together and shoot each others. So you can figure any nice new gun to the market I can usually get my hands on.

I haven't tried the trace grip yet but have heard nothing but wonderfull things about it, and plan on buying very soon.

Where did you go to test fire guns? I've got a membership to OVoutdoors, but I don't think they've got any M&Ps in their rental selection.

which one cause there are two Ohio valleys. The lancaster one had a .40 last time I was there which was about 2 weeks ago. I havent shot there in about 2 months :( its nice there.

which one cause there are two Ohio valleys. The lancaster one had a .40 last time I was there which was about 2 weeks ago. I havent shot there in about 2 months :( its nice there.

Lancaster. I went shooting there tonite. I checked out their rental selection, looking for M&Ps. Well, to my suprise, they had several.

9mm fullsize

9mm compact

.40 fullsize

Maybe one other I can't remember.

I think I'm gonna rent one the next time I go.