my 347 possibly for sale...

Mattsn2o281

Details:

Mexican block based 302, .030 over Cat 9000 crank, hawks racing 4340 h beams, probe forged 11:1 slugs, total seal gapless top rings set for n2o, comp custom grind solid roller cam .609/.618, 282/286 dur. comp solid roller sliding bar type lifters, danny bee bronze cam bushing, and hawks racing gear drive.

AFR 1422 185cc race ports, 1.6 roller rockers, screw in studs and guide plates, hardended push rods. Victor jr intake, modified holley 750 dp. modified tfi dizzy set up for msd.

Accel supersport coil, msd 6al box, and accel supersport wires.

$5,500 obo complete, or will seperate as listed below.

Good to 650-750 crank hp, 6800 rpm safe limit.

Has roughly 1200 miles, 4 dyno pulls. made 359 whp/363 wtq on a shit tune.

Should easily do 500 crank hp, or around 415-435 whp with the right carb and dizzy.

Short block w/ cam and lifters $2,700

Short block w/out cam, $2,450

Cam and lifters, $450

Heads, w/ rockers and valve covers, $1,150

Heads alone $1,050

rockers $150

valve covers $100

intake and carb, $575

intake $200

Carb $400

modded dizzy, wires, coil and 6al box- $300

Also have a fresh t-5 with a unknown clutch, and hawks racing 8lb flywheel. clutch looks to be fairly good shape.

Would like to sell complete, but will seperate if the moneys right. I have a line on a 03 terminator setup, so this stuff needs to go soon.

Once i have buyers on all the major parts, the parts will be considered sold, because if not, this will be going in my 04 and i dont want to sell half and be stuck with half.

Thanks for looking

Guest Removed
Why not keep it and put it in the car? It would be awesome to see something soo different from the 600hp cobra motor in our style cars.

i have seen a BB in one :cool:

I wanted to do a 514 in mine, then i changed up to the 347, now if i do anything in the near future it will be the cobra swap. i hate to sell this 347, but due to issues that have came up, i gotta have some extra cash. It really pisses me off, i just bought a ranger shell that i was gonna do up, made some trades for the 347 and some other shit and my wife pulls the shit she did. see my thread in the kitchen. To top it all off, its fucking x-mas time. Great....

But yea, thats why, so, please, someone by this shit.

Found out that the crank is only good for around 550 crank hp, just wanted to add that, price dropped to $2,000 reflecting that for the short block.

Also until this sat, the 15th, price on the heads are $800 with everything. AFR 1422's are normally $1500 alone, add in the roller rockers and pushrods, its a steal. Great x-mas gift lol.

ttt