More HD BS

Dweezel

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: talk about full of win! Thank you for, right out of the gate none the less, proving your stupidity. There are all types of riders here all with their different opinions. We all ride. As much as vrod Dave and I have argued over brands we have a great time together.

You sir are 3X the HD rider than any HD rider on this board. You are a member of 'The Brotherhood' a shining example of the ignorance and stupidity that 'The Motorcompany' lives off of.

I'd also like to point out that no one here on this board has a problem with one TYPE of bike or the other, sport or cruiser, it's the particular BRAND that is the problem. And 'The Faithful' such as yourself are THE reason why.

Sir there are many a rider on this board that could out ride your sad ass on a 250cc jap crap bike even on your best 1200cc HD. And if distance is your thing we leave for Colorado in September. And no were not trailering our sportbikes out there.

half of all Jap bikes would still look like the cb 360 of 1976.Good Day rocketeers and enjoy your little HD bashing.

And why would that be a bad thing? Actually it seems "standards" are on their way back, My guess is because people have finally come to realize that having your legs straight out in front of you is not always more comfortable, oh yeah and having real brakes and stuff is nice too. :rolleyes:

I dont hate HD, just the dumbasses that know nothing about bikes other than what the salesguy told them when they bought theirs, vomiting mis-information to compensate for their little weinies...

shut up and ride is what I say

Well supposedly the Harley bikes are ancient but the japenese make a big deal out of copying their designs so whats the difference. Actually the only original idea the Japanese have come up with got their asses handed to them in world war 2.Point is I dont care what people ride I stumbled on this thread after not being on this forum in awhile just looking for some interesting threads and found this one, I went to an all HD forum and couldnt even find a thread about asshole crothcrocket bikers or idiot jap bikers and you all are telling my that Im the bad guy here ?Yeah Im sure I ticked off a few and offended a few but I read crap like I hate HD or HD sux I had to think how did you all get offended by HD so badly. why do you care if you say you dont why is this thread posted and followed up on.Perhaps you all hear you women say "honey I like harleys" too much or maybe you lost a girl or two from a Harley rider , sounds like thats the case more than not , maybe or maybe not just wondering.Now you know what it feels like to be hated for no apparrent reason just like you hate all HD riders for no apparent reason.

Well supposedly the Harley bikes are ancient but the japenese make a big deal out of copying their designs so whats the difference.

Oh yea? Where? Examples, plz?

Japanese don't copy, you're thinking of the Chinese. I know all those Asians are the same to you, but they're actually pretty culturally unique. And if jbot would step away from cooking cat and dog meat in his wok, he'd tell you the same thing.

Actually the only original idea the Japanese have come up with got their asses handed to them in world war 2.

So, that's the crux of this. WWII? Really? I give this thread two more pages before invoking Godwin's Law.

Point is I dont care what people ride I stumbled on this thread after not being on this forum in awhile just looking for some interesting threads and found this one, I went to an all HD forum and couldnt even find a thread about asshole crothcrocket bikers or idiot jap bikers and you all are telling my that Im the bad guy here ?Yeah Im sure I ticked off a few and offended a few but I read crap like I hate HD or HD sux I had to think how did you all get offended by HD so badly. why do you care if you say you dont why is this thread posted and followed up on.

tl;dr

Perhaps you all hear you women say "honey I like harleys" too much or maybe you lost a girl or two from a Harley rider , sounds like thats the case more than not , maybe or maybe not just wondering.Now you know what it feels like to be hated for no apparrent reason just like you hate all HD riders for no apparent reason.

6780-106697-2005july02bjpg-468x.jpg

I never hear girls say "honey I like Harleys" because I made my "jap bike" friends promise to shoot me dead if I was ever desperate enough to lower my standards to those type of women.

I even try to explain it to you and you dont even believe your own thread , you know the one about HD BS.I guess I could of started one about crotch rocket riders bs but that would be labeling all crotch rocket riders in to one group then and that doesnt happen here does it .but you still wouldnt see the point .

Perhaps you all hear you women say "honey I like harleys" too much or maybe you lost a girl or two from a Harley rider , sounds like thats the case more than not , maybe or maybe not just wondering.

I bought a V-twin sportbike, she get's the vibes she wants and I get the pussy I want. Done deal.

And I didn't have to spend $20,000 to do so. :p

uh, it's not a "crotch rocket" fucko. Get it right. See, when we call the HD's piles of shit it's because they are. Just yesterday I lol'd out loud after I saw a fucktard like you on the side of the road, wrenching on his Hardly Ableson.

HD - converting gasoline to pure noise without the annoying side effect of horse power.

I wonder why rice cruisers seem to look the other way when i pull up beside them at a light , never done anything to them, maybe they are embarassed about the way the feel and wish they had a Hd but would rather bash one until they get on one for real instead of riding a copy of what they wish they could ride.

Rice cruiser. I've never heard that before.

I've never pissed in your cheerios either. I could give two squirts of piss what you ride. I don't really care.I don't want to ride a harley. My bike is my choice, and no one elses. I'm not going to tremble if a HD rider pulls along side me. I will nod, or wave. I'm certainly not embarassed to be riding a "rice cruiser" as you call it.

As I stated before, if you ride kudos to you. No need to go around flaunting your HD "king" weiner to everyone else that doesn't ride a HD.

What? You don't like your hair styled to the sky? And your boobs sagging to the ground?

that and the fat rolls smashed into way too tight clothes, and the trashy drunken attitude that everyone of those bitches love to sport...

no thank you, kill me first

Harley doesn't have a "throttle" in the strictest sense of the word. Throttles control speed. What harley has on the right handle bar is more akin to a volume knob. Doesn't make the bike accelerate, just controlls how many windows rattle as you putt through town.