I got a roomba

thorne

This thing rocks, It does a helluva a job and I have 3 dogs and a cat. The floor looks awesome minus the stains. I left it working on the kitchen this morning. I will report how well it does.

I was really sceptical of this little thing but i really thought it would help around the house since my wife can't sweep when I'm home (Allergies are to bad)

Bought my mom one for Xmas last year. Worked great for about the first month, then it started fucking up. Cleans great, but after about 5 min. into the job, it will back into a wall and keep trying to climb up it. After that, it sounds the little alarms and shuts off. I told her to send it in for warranty work, but she never did. Probably out of warranty by now. Smooth move, Ma.

I think I'm going to steal it from her since all it does is sit in a closet now.

Yeah, saw that one on woot, too. You guys be sure to chime in with your experience. I wanted one, too even though I clean house once a week I think it would be nice to help with dog hair, etc during the week. She doesn't think it'll work with a shit (probably won't).

I bought my wife a Gen X Kirby about 7yrs ago and the thing works great but all she does is complain about it being to heavy and blah blah blah. What a waste of money. I keep trying to tell her it will give her a stronger back.

I see these Cleaners at work wearing these "backpack" style vacuums and was going to buy my wife one for her birthday and she got pissed. You just can't win. It's like buying a guy something that helps take the trash out, I wouldn't be pissed. Damn!

We have a dyson, the purple one, for pet hair. We have 2 cats (one is a Himalayan Siamese) and a Shelty. Oh my god the pet hair it picks up....... Best Vacuum we have owned.

I have that same one and find it to be a piece of shit..

The hair just sticks in the roller, and it doesn't pick crap up after that.. I can pay 400 dollars less for a bagless vaccuum that does the same thing.