White Elephant Ideas

Jonan1647545505

most of you have attended or are about to attend a White Elephant. i have one coming up this weekend for work and would like to get some ideas. limit is $25.

last year the woman and i put in a dart board and a pop corn maker.

we recieved a big fuzzy blanket and a coffee mug with a few diffent flavors of coffee.

i really hate these things, people always get useless things. i didnt want to get the popcorn maker, i prefer the microwave. but whatever.

so what you got?!

all good ideas hilarious. im not pissed about gifts given at the WE but i hate buying gifts for WE. i wish i worked for a company where these types of "gifts" would be appreicated. and perhaps i shouldnt have labled it White Elephant, wikapedia defines it waay different than when work explained it.

any other hilarious ones?

all good ideas hilarious. im not pissed about gifts given at the WE but i hate buying gifts for WE. i wish i worked for a company where these types of "gifts" would be appreicated. and perhaps i shouldnt have labled it White Elephant, wikapedia defines it waay different than when work explained it.

any other hilarious ones?

Did you check out the website I posted? Plenty of non NWS stuff there for work.

Also, I remember seeing a butt plug that shapes the poo when it comes out of your ass (the only place it should be coming out of) into a star shape, square, etc like so much playdoh maker. :D I can't find it offhand.