engine builder?

boostn8

if your going for that power level I'm going to sugest you use jim wiese with trishield performance he is located in minnesota it takes a lot of cash to get one of those motors to that power level without it self destructing.

http://www.trishieldperf.com/

if your looking to try and do some of the work your self

http://www.taperformance.com

and for more info

http://www.v8buick.com

hope this helps

Guest Removed
fast racing or fowler

ive seen more people get ripped off from fast racing then anywhere!

and ive heard bad about fowler aswell, alto everything they have done for me was top notch!

ive seen more people get ripped off from fast racing then anywhere!

and ive heard bad about fowler aswell, alto everything they have done for me was top notch!

your going to hear good and bad things about every place. i'v been friends with the guys at fast racing for years, fowler build my buddy's motor and id a great job

Guest Removed
your going to hear good and bad things about every place. i'v been friends with the guys at fast racing for years, fowler build my buddy's motor and id a great job

but i have seen it first hand from fast racing. booby and tims bills looked the same. and on either build, there was things they was charged for, that just didnt get done!

bobby's 347. charged for fly cutting the pistons. wasnt done!

even sleeved a the stock 302 ho block. (big no no) charged him for doing it, and didnt even know till he picked it up. cuase the price they charged for doing it, he would have just got a aftermarket block and said the hell with it!

tims motor. charged for new freeze plugs, but then they was the same old ones that was in it when he put it together years before. (new core plugs dont rust out in 2 weeks) which this one will be in small claims rather soon!

I wouldn't let anyone local touch a buick motor thats not a stock rebuild it requires custom clearances, special oiling system mods etc, rods are going to need made or you'll need to go through 100 stockers to get a perfect ones that can be cryoed or shot peened to hold up....

you take it wherever you want, but if I was going to build a big block buick again I wouldn't let anyone but jim touch it

it seems there are alot of diff opinions about this subject its kinda like a crap shoot when you take it to places do your own homework and talk to each and everyone that was mentioned its your money treat it like your interveiwing them for the job (which they are)

ive seen more people get ripped off from fast racing

Fast Racing built a 440 chrysler for me,and when it threw a rod i discovered the wrist pins were too short. It pulled the bottom off the piston.

M&M left a oil galley plug out of an LS1 and tried to cover it up.

good luck with your search!

BTW- I am still dealing with coolant issues on my car!