Where to take my TV to get fixed?

copperhead

I'll make some calls in the morning for you. Our national repair center is in Illinois. Either they will hook you up or I'll find if they know of a good local spot. I know there's a place in Dayton that fixes our printers and is supported by corporate.

Do you have your receipt or did you register it? Where and when if you don't have either and that will help me. PM me any details if you wish.

I'll make some calls in the morning for you. Our national repair center is in Illinois. Either they will hook you up or I'll find if they know of a good local spot. I know there's a place in Dayton that fixes our printers and is supported by corporate.

Do you have your receipt or did you register it? Where and when if you don't have either and that will help me. PM me any details if you wish.

I have a very faded copy of the receipt from circuit city. I could probably ask them to get me a new one if need be. I bought the thing black friday last year, so its just barely out of warranty. Do you work for Panasonic?

There is a tv repair guy on main st in reynoldsburg. He has a shop near o'Tools bar I think.

x2 on that i know one of the guys he is one of ym reg customers if i see him today ill get his number for the shop but its on main street right past taylor road (going twords downtown) on the right