weight lifting gloves

Gergwheel1647545492

I have these:

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1894531&cp=2076442.876637.694002&parentPage=family

They are cheap and I've had them for almost 2years and still going strong. I had another pair similar to them before that but lost em before they wore out.

I could care less what other douchebags at the gym think. My g/f doesnt like scaly, rough hands. My hands are callused enough from the little I do with straps and no gloves.

Oh and has everyone seen these lift straps http://www.versagripps.com/ ?

Love those things!

Do you kill the Zebra's yourself? if so where do you find them locally? zoo's??

I find they usually work best against callus protection if they are fresh. Because of this I try to schedule an Africa safari monthly. I kill them with my hands (also while wearing the zebra gloves).

Back to Ping for you, Kevin R.\ Heed my words; I worked there(ping center) when it opened in Jan 96, "find pussy here or settle for fat dumpy chicks FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" This is from a man who sadly has experienced life. Nail a hot bitch in college and keep her or live life as a desolate alcoholic that your family despises. Tough choice. I ended up with alcohol. [/life]

Back to Ping for you, Kevin R.\ Heed my words; I worked there(ping center) when it opened in Jan 96, "find pussy here or settle for fat dumpy chicks FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" This is from a man who sadly has experienced life. Nail a hot bitch in college and keep her or live life as a desolate alcoholic that your family despises. Tough choice. I ended up with alcohol. [/life]

:lol:

Ping is the place to be. But even if you become a fat alcoholic you can still become filthy rich and get the nice ass you want. :nod: Always be optimistic.

Optimism is tough when you are drinking immediately when you get off work, so you can be somewhat drunk 6 hours before you report for work the next day. I'd trade this for ping ANYDAY.

OH BTW I will finance your drinking for a weekend in the spring for lodging accommodations. Dead serious. Me and 1-2 people. Floor and sleeping bags. We'll need a place to piss, outside is fine.

PS Don't get nike gloves

PPS J'n durnk take it with a grain of salt.