Who has the best prices on fire wood?

Guest NinetyFox

Guest NinetyFox
I just bought a wood burner and was wondering if anyone knew where the good deals are. I see so many various prices ranging from 75-200 depending on size. Just thought I'd see what everyone else thought. Or maybe you have a downed tree you need cut up and hauled off.

Clark if your up for cutting some wood the previous owner of my building (used to be a mattress and custom interior shop) left a decent amount of box frames behind the building. They are stripped down to bare wood no padding or anything is on them. If you want them you can have them. They would make great burning material. Its grade A wood so they wont burn like a pallet would.

Whered you get the wood burner? I was thinking about buying one myself.

I have a big dead tree in my back yard. Been dead for about a year. I'm going to guess it's about a foot and a half in diameter, maybe 100 feet tall. I'll pay you to come cut it down for a small fee and you can have the wood. It's still standing so you'd have to find a way to down it.

Guest NinetyFox
Buck give me a call I could come look at it 614-595-3782. I have alot of equipment and it wouldn't be a problem. Clifford get a hold of me I would like to see what you're talking about. I got my wood burner off craigslist btw, guy stopped using it when he had kids.

I know there is a place off Polaris parkway that sells firewood. I think it is between Cleveland Ave and Route 3. I think the best way to get firewood is to have a pick up truck and a chain saw. There are always people on Craigslist posting up that they have a tree that either needs cut down or cut up and halled away for free.

my grandfathers wood yard and tree service sells it for 70 i think for a half cord 110 or 115 for a full cord picked up a cord is stacked up 8ft long 4ft high x2 half cord is obviously only one stack 8ft long 4 ft high his lot is at westervivvle rd and innis rd close to schottein steins across from the car lots there their numbers 614 268 4036