engine swap

AJ

after some research on swapping my LS6 out for an LS7 i still can not find what i'm looking for. i know i can make the LS7 a wet sump or can leave it a dry sump. i'm also pretty sure i can use the C6 Z06 headers since pretty much everything other than the body work will bolt right onto my car no problems. my question is what about the PCM? will an LS6 PCM handle the LS7? i know there is a few things i need to modify on the wire harness and i know that alot of people do an LS2 swap into there C5's so what will i need to do?

i got kinda lazy on the search part and figured i would just ask and see if anyone knows or has a link to more info. its also not a sure thing i may just sell the LS7 and use the money to mod the car some.

Indeed. What's with you consistently getting good deals. Care to share how much ya gave for it being blown and all?

core charge;) oh and its a fluke, most of the time i lose my ass on everything so i look forward to it coming to an end before too long.