Random's FS List... Bike Stuff, and High End Stuff

Random Negro

i have three jackets for sale

pictures below

2 are offical GSX-R wear and the other is joe rocket.

black jacket is a size 50

gsxr jacket is L

joe rocket jacket also is a L

i've worn the black jacket about a collective of 20 days

the yellow jacket is basically brand new worn 3 times by a friend still has the new smell.

joe rocket jacket was given to me with my bike so its kind of worn but still in pretty good condition:

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

selling my watches, they are lightly worn and some i've worn less than 30 hours.

due to my d40 being messed up the images don't do the watches justice, but you'll get the just of the situation i had to take the pictures with my iPhone.

Tag Hueur:

IMG_0567.jpg

Citizen: (worn this once)

IMG_0566.jpg

Citizen:

IMG_0565.jpg

Seiko: (you've never seen a watch as sleek and as unique as this one)

IMG_0563.jpg

also selling my playstation 3, with resistance fall of man, ridge racer 7 and talladega nights blue ray, 2 controllers. perfect condition

also selling my telecaster with nice hard case as well. strings are in good condition and guitar is in good condition minus a few chips due to show incident.

IMG_0560.jpg

aight if yuo're interested i'll throw prices out there and we can work on it.

i don't own any garbage so all of this stuff is in good condition and legit. just fallen on hard times since i've been in school and don't really have money to pay for my bills so i need to do whatever it takes to get some money in my pocket and have to travel in the summer.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

let me know guys. i get back at everyone immediately but if i don't get respond i have no control over that. it cost me 480.00 new and it still has the new smell really in perfect condition. just throw me a price and we can work from there.

• 2 months later...

it's an aquaracer . like i said it cost 1299.99 plus tax but i just need money that badly i have to let it go. i think i had it priced at 400-450 i don't remember. but i mean if you really want it i can work with you. comes with the box case and all the offical heuer cards and so forth that come with it.