PRO Gun Show - Westland Mall - Dec 29-30

BloodRed

I think it started with your know-it-all/oneupmanship. I, and I'm sure everyone else, have noticed you're awfully good at that. :rolleyes:

I don't one up anything, I tell it like I see it, I share my knowledge, and I know there are a lot of people out there better than me at things

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't one up anything, I tell it like I see it, I share my knowledge, and I know there are a lot of people out there better than me at things

...and at 22 you have a wealth of knowledge and experience.

“True humility is intelligent self respect which keeps us from thinking too highly or too meanly of ourselves. It makes us modest by reminding us how far we have come short of what we can be.”

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa181/Jelloman457_2007/aaron-sniperdiv.jpg

We had 2 of the M107 Barrets aka the big rifles, but the other M24 bolt actions we never got ahold of. We did however get issued 2- Accurized M14's per platoon w/ Leuopold M4 scopes. I got a few pics to still show ya Nate of me with my M107 :D

-That photo looks like it was from OIF 1 when we were living in shit holes with no electricity/water and had to eat MRE's all the time.

We had 2 of the M107 Barrets aka the big rifles, but the other M24 bolt actions we never got ahold of. We did however get issued 2- Accurized M14's per platoon w/ Leuopold M4 scopes. I got a few pics to still show ya Nate of me with my M107 :D

-That photo looks like it was from OIF 1 when we were living in shit holes with no electricity/water and had to eat MRE's all the time.

Scott, I wet my pants at the thought of you and an M107.