Need alignment

ImUrOBGYN

140's a bit much. I got a lifetime alignment at Firestone in Texas for less than that. However, I do appreciate the offer. Derek, I'll give you a call real soon after the holidays here.

Any other offers/places will be considered until then. Thanks for the replies so far.

I am not knocking your shop Derek. I just know both of these gentlemen and the work they do when I worked with them when I was working for NTB. I do not know any of the techs that work at your shop anymore. If you could give me a better deal with the same quality I would gladdly bring some off my business to you.

I personally do almost every columbus racing customer alignment at ntb downtown unless its my day off

alignment should run you around 50 dollars and everything that needs adjusted will be done you will also be notified if we are going to need caster camber bolts, plates, shims, or cams and are given the option of having me do it right then or installing the parts yourself and then returning for the alignment I stand 100% behind all of my alignments and am more than happy to recheck anything if you are not satisfied with how the care drives after the alignment is completed

• 3 months later...
"the guy" was Rob he's a 50ish year old ASE master tech. he was my dude to goto when i was a tech getting into the business and I was lucky enough to get a chance to bring him aboard at ntb. Thanks for coming in.

NTB is usually pretty cheap and they offer the lifetime alignment price if you plan to have the car awhile..

Actually, I think they offer a 1, 3, and 5yr plan if you'd like with the opportunity to transfer it to a new car should you get one. No lifetime. I actually questioned Derek on this when I was there. Memory's not a 100% here, though.

Actually, I think they offer a 1, 3, and 5yr plan if you'd like with the opportunity to transfer it to a new car should you get one. No lifetime. I actually questioned Derek on this when I was there. Memory's not a 100% here, though.

correct