Where's the best/cheapest mp3 store online?

TTQ B4U

I've seen both allofmp3.org and allofmp3.com......I read somewhere one was shut down but the other is up and running. I just don't know much about the various Russian sites and security? Thoughts on either of the above mentioned?

If I do something outside the US, I will likely also look into some type of pre-paid credit card of some type to avoid any potential fraud or what not potentials. At least it will limit my potential risk/loss should something bad happen down the road.

Thoughts?

All of mp3 used to be the shit. I've not used them in forever.

I'll have to look into the Napster thing again. I read about it briefly. Can the songs be hacked or converted so that you don't have to pay monthly forever? I mean anything can then be brought in through an input but I'm wondering if it they can be batch converted?

I use Sound Taxi to convert all my iTunes music that is purchased to mp3's so I can burn them and use them in my own way of choosing. Can something like this be done with the Napster songs?

Thanks!

I like napsters unlimited plan. you buy their device and you can update it as much as you want pretty cheap. the songs on the device will lock though if you do not pay the monthly fee.

since the shutdown of allofmp3, I have since moved to http://mp3fiesta.com

so far it's great. like others, you pre-pay at various amounts and I simply used a pre-paid visa card from Kroger to do so.

$.99 USD per album or $.10 USD per song if done separately. :thumbup: