Will it ever happen?

GSXRAntwon

SHUT UP! Enough already, Ballstein! Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it! What have you done, Derek? You've done nothing! NOTHIIIING! And I will be a monkey's uncle if I let you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done, then I will!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SHUT UP! Enough already, Ballstein! Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it! What have you done, Derek? You've done nothing! NOTHIIIING! And I will be a monkey's uncle if I let you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done, then I will!

http://omnomnomnom.com/

So I was going to say something witty here about swinging on nuts and jealousy, but does it really need said? Sheesh.

I got you covered Chris...

Leave Cavins nuts alone. Either people are trying to kick him in them or hang from them. He has no more room for rent on his nutsack. If you come back in about two weeks I think some guy got a promotion and is moving on up to Tilleys nuts. Once that happens Cavin will be in contact ;)

But seriously, if he doesnt want to get his seat time in in front of an audience thats his decision. The poor kid is damned if he does and damned if he does not... If he gets the car sideways or misses a shift he cant drive... if he learns how to keep the car straight, and perfects shifting behind the scenes hes hiding and scared to race.

Hope he can make it to Norwalk, but if he doesnt want to thats up to him.

I didnt know Cavin gave such great interest rates, maybe I should hit him up for a refinance loan on my house.

No shit the wrx could use a refinance too.

Sam keep you truck pics. I'm going to own it next year a few times. Unless ur Skerrrrrred of a little 2.0

Dig for 20?

Just kidding I already posted its stock trim times in the other thread.

Sam keep you truck pics. I'm going to own it next year a few times. Unless ur Skerrrrrred of a little 2.0

Dig for 20?

You got me for more then 20$ if you want at Norwalk. AWD vs AWD. Trust me I am not scared of a possible mid 12 sec car. I will have the truck by the end of this month once my car is finish which it goes in on the 15th to get returned to 100% stock, then it is just down to Mcdormans and pick up my new ride. And 14.3 is low balling the trucks potential.

Dig for 20?

I got it...

"C.Cookie Bank of Columbus"

You got me for more then 20$ if you want at Norwalk. AWD vs AWD. Trust me I am not scared of a possible mid 12 sec car. I will have the truck by the end of this month once my car is finish which it goes in on the 15th to get returned to 100% stock, then it is just down to Mcdormans and pick up my new ride. And 14.3 is low balling the trucks potential.

I think more like 13.90-14.0

And just for the record I already have realistate on Tilleys nuts

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/shirt.jpg

Triple nutswinging posts ftw!

OH SNAPS!

I miss that screenname; can one of you uber-mods switch it back to Dr. Z06?