Will it ever happen?

GSXRAntwon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA the Zoolander quotes are killing me haha.

I dont know the owner of the car nor have i ever seen the car but i have read a few posts about this Cavin kid on both her and SVTP. I could care less how he got it and who gave it to him but the car looks nice and probably moves out but who the F#$* gives two shits if he drives it or not. Its his property, he can stand on the roof of it and piss on the hood if he likes so WTF does it matter if he brings it out or not. Hell from what i'd be willing to guess is this car with a moderate driver would embarrass the original posters lil GSXR

Wow, let's take more time to hate on someone for being fortunate enough to have money.

Listen, it's not your money, so you don't get a say in how it's spent. End of simple story.

Wow NOT hating....just wondering if it is every gonna happen!

well the same could be said about u anthony ur on a 600 yes but u said ur only runnin in the 11.s thats pretty slow so with u bing lite u should be in the 10.s

and i have seen it done yes davis can ride but hes close to 200 suited witch ur not and he went 10.54 and the bike wasnt in the dirt like urs so should we start a post about that?

Uhhhh...I made my 11.50 @ 125mph pass at trails bone stock, not lowered and I had never riden/launched at the track before. Since then I have lowered it, sprocketed it, and got straps for it. I'll try for 10's in the spring, but thanks for the concern shawn... :cool:

i too would like to know abot this ncar as well ...alll i heard and im not talkin crap but i heard an i quote "mommy doesnt let him take it out cause its too fast for him" thats just what some one at qsl said

Not true.

La Douche out.

My personal opinion if i had that kind of money and a car like that i sure wouldnt be aranging races on a public website. Gonna attract to much attention and be more trouble then its worth.

Back on topic

No it wont see its full potential on the street.

i too would like to know abot this ncar as well ...alll i heard and im not talkin crap but i heard an i quote "mommy doesnt let him take it out cause its too fast for him" thats just what some one at qsl said

IF SUM1 SED IT AT KWAKER STAKES, ITS TOTALLY TROO!!!!

It baffles me how there arent more people as smart as me out there.