Hello!

Flybye

hello all...i totally forgot i was a member here. so i figured i would come by and check things out.

anyways, i have two slow cars....here are some pics

2004 M6 GTO

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/octobergoatpics007.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/octobergoatpics.jpg

dont mind the missing lower grille and license plate holes..............

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/octobergoatpics002.jpg

1999 GTP coupe

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/newelcarro.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, were you parked next to another yellow GTO at the Roby auto show... Actually I think it was for sale then... when did you get it?

i sure was.....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/roby005.jpg

and nothing much done to either of them. i went on a few small spree's for both, but then decided to sell most of the stuff. i figured it would be best to save money since i have a little boy now. i was also thinking of selling the GTO...now im most likely going to keep it. SOOOOOO its deffinatly time to start adding more mods :D

i sure was.....

and nothing much done to either of them. i went on a few small spree's for both, but then decided to sell most of the stuff. i figured it would be best to save money since i have a little boy now. i was also thinking of selling the GTO...now im most likely going to keep it. SOOOOOO its deffinatly time to start adding more mods :D

I thought that looked familiar, nice looking car! If you need any help with mods or anything let me know. At the very least I can point you in the right direction.

nice setups man

i know....nice enough to beat you! lol

so you got any big plans for this year? i may be getting another srt for myself

Welcome! I think the yellow and black looks awesome!

Diana... I love your new picture too!

thanks alot :D how have you been doing? talk to natasha and john lately?

oh and i would also like to get ahold of big steve if any of you can direct me to his handle :cool:

i know....nice enough to beat you! lol

so you got any big plans for this year? i may be getting another srt for myself

thanks alot :D how have you been doing? talk to natasha and john lately?

oh and i would also like to get ahold of big steve if any of you can direct me to his handle :cool:

haha wait who are you the kid that had the srt4 went to a gto ...came to the meet with the gf and the baby? if so ha wanna race me now....

big plans so far as just big turbo some head work and mabey a cam been going back an forth on weather or not a 50 shot but eeeeh, if u want another srt4 buy mine!! ha

haha wait who are you the kid that had the srt4 went to a gto ...came to the meet with the gf and the baby? if so ha wanna race me now....

big plans so far as just big turbo some head work and mabey a cam been going back an forth on weather or not a 50 shot but eeeeh, if u want another srt4 buy mine!! ha

yes...and not in this weather. drive a few states down with me and im game :lol:

what kit/turbo? do you have an fuel or supporting mods? the crower stage 2's are awesome...i love the powerband. if you go with cams i wouldnt do it without some headwork. and nitrous would be a good choice depending on the power level and turbo you are running. i was spraying up to a 100 shot on stock turbo with no issues. i bumped down to a 75 after some port work a water/meth. my car was one coll running SOB. :D

yes...and not in this weather. drive a few states down with me and im game :lol:

what kit/turbo? do you have an fuel or supporting mods? the crower stage 2's are awesome...i love the powerband. if you go with cams i wouldnt do it without some headwork. and nitrous would be a good choice depending on the power level and turbo you are running. i was spraying up to a 100 shot on stock turbo with no issues. i bumped down to a 75 after some port work a water/meth. my car was one coll running SOB. :D

im pieceing my kit together eatheir a 50 trim or 60 trim

750 injectors 255 walboro and aaron return line so preety much agp stage 4 kiit havent decided i was thinking of a built head but it all depends on how much my tax return is...ut nto sure if i want to run spray on high boost but eeeh havent decided woo...if you were to get anothe srt4 when might it be?

im pieceing my kit together eatheir a 50 trim or 60 trim

750 injectors 255 walboro and aaron return line so preety much agp stage 4 kiit havent decided i was thinking of a built head but it all depends on how much my tax return is...ut nto sure if i want to run spray on high boost but eeeh havent decided woo...if you were to get anothe srt4 when might it be?

right on....i would suggest you stay away from the spray and stick with what you have planned. should be good for around 400+whp if you get it all set up right and find someone to tune it. i just used the spray because of the added torque it gave me. really made up for the tiny turbo i was running :D

if i get another it will be in the next few months....

right on....i would suggest you stay away from the spray and stick with what you have planned. should be good for around 400+whp if you get it all set up right and find someone to tune it. i just used the spray because of the added torque it gave me. really made up for the tiny turbo i was running :D

if i get another it will be in the next few months....

right on i was thinking of spending the extra money and gettin it tuned by aaron an real tune performance up in cleveland akron area i heard the shop was up there who knows just waiting on mytax return to have some fun wooo

right on i was thinking of spending the extra money and gettin it tuned by aaron an real tune performance up in cleveland akron area i heard the shop was up there who knows just waiting on mytax return to have some fun wooo

yeah aaron is a buddy of mine...i used to go up there all the time. he really isnt that far away so its more than worth it. and if you have a little bit of a sense of humor then you will have a good time around the realtune boys.

aaron tuned my car before and it ran great...he's very good guy and knows his shit

if you want i can give him a call for you and try to set something up?

yeah aaron is a buddy of mine...i used to go up there all the time. he really isnt that far away so its more than worth it. and if you have a little bit of a sense of humor then you will have a good time around the realtune boys.

aaron tuned my car before and it ran great...he's very good guy and knows his shit

if you want i can give him a call for you and try to set something up?

yea ide appreciate that when the times right ill hit you up and see if soemthin can be worked out