Championship game.

clk1

I think I'm going to watch it at Frog Bear's. It'll be packed everywhere in the city, so I figure I'll head somewhere that's (1) big enough to accommodate a bunch of people; and (2) near other places to go watch it if I don't want to stay there for some reason.

I'll be at work.........but not working:

20 people, $2.5 million Villa, Poker, pool table, 5 plasmas, Full bar (and I mean EVERYTHING you'd find at a real bar including wine list), 36 suites within 100 yards, and the Executive Chef preparing all the food to order, on premise.

I think I got it covered.

This year I am absolutely sure that there will not be a shortage of Patron before the end of the first quarter (fawking Fitzgeralds) like last year. :)

I'll be at work.........but not working:

20 people, $2.5 million Villa, Poker, pool table, 5 plasmas, Full bar (and I mean EVERYTHING you'd find at a real bar including wine list), 36 suites within 100 yards, and the Executive Chef preparing all the food to order, on premise.

I think I got it covered.

Wow Mike, you work really hard!! lol Hey btw email me amysbad98gt@yahoo.com need to give you that info. :-)