Thats a huge bitch (PC monitor)

87GT

for the price they are going to charge, i will just buy another exact model of my 19 incher and have the same 2880x900 resoultion, for a hell of a lot less $, and deal with the 1 inch plastic seem in the middle

for the price they are going to charge, i will just buy another exact model of my 19 incher and have the same 2880x900 resoultion, for a hell of a lot less $, and deal with the 1 inch plastic seem in the middle

true dat!

it's Alienware....so it will probably cost a couple thousand dollars.

I THINK those seem's might only be visible because it was filmed. Similar to rolling lines on a television when you see it in a video. At least I hope thats the case.

Thats what I was thinking too. The refresh rate of the camera probably makes the seams visible.

I bet running native resolution in a game with that monitor is exceptionally taxing on your video card.

That said, Alienware is a quad SLI vendor, and that can handle it pretty easily.

That "could" take the place of my three 22" monitors......but not for the price!