big money race gone wrong

THE BUCKET

It is more believable that he was holding the money. Fucked up none the less.

Dude, have you ever been exposed to the scum of the earth? If you think that's fucked up, I've got some prison stories for you. People regularly get killed for allot less. Ever hear of people sniping paramedics and fire fighters in gang territory? It's not a myth.

They didn't want anyone staying around period, probably because half of them have warrants. "Ohh you want to take this guy to a hospital and tell him what happened? Whacha gon tell them when they ask where and who hit him? Naw, ya not takin nobody nowhere."

You can see everything you need to know about that group by watching what they did after the accident; most of them bolted.

If each was putting up $7500, you'd think they'd be able to afford the $10 to get onto to local track.

See above comment about warrants. ;)

Dude, have you ever been exposed to the scum of the earth? If you think that's fucked up, I've got some prison stories for you. People regularly get killed for allot less. Ever hear of people sniping paramedics and fire fighters in gang territory? It's not a myth.

They didn't want anyone staying around period, probably because half of them have warrants. "Ohh you want to take this guy to a hospital and tell him what happened? Whacha gon tell them when they ask where and who hit him? Naw, ya not takin nobody nowhere."

Ok. You're so gangsta.

I'm not gangsta, never said I was. I've spent allot of time with gangsta assed people. Worthington Cylinders employed a healthy amount of Ex Cons, and I've trained 3 on various machines. The Temp service that my last company used was also packed it them. When you work next to a guy for 8 hours a day witht e only sound being "KUHTHUNK", you get to talkin. One kid was fresh off a light sentence for possession. He got caught because he was shot by a neighborhood dealer who didn't like him buying his weed from other people. Shot in the leg, Po showed up, found shit on him, he didn't tell them where he got it, didn't tell him who shot him. Out of the hospital and into the pen. What's fucked up is that the bullet, though it didn't kill him, killed his basketball schollarship.

He ws only wounded, but the guy was trying to kill him. That is the dumbest reason (to date) that I've heard for killing some one.

Here is an update 2 in custody 1 shooter being sought after still......Two people charged in street race death of local man

Updated: Jan 16, 2008 12:03 PM EST

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) - A north Alabama man and a Florida man are each charged with manslaughter in connection with Sunday's fatal street racing incident in Birmingham.

Birmingham Police said 27-year-old Brian Murphy of Elkmont and 32-year-old Yardley Potter of Florida were the drivers in the street race responsible for killing 29-year-old Lonnie King, also of Birmingham. Authorities said King was struck and killed while he videotaped the illegal race. Murphy was placed in the Jefferson County Jail without bond and Yardley awaits extradition from Florida.

The two were also charged with leaving the scene of an accident. Police are still searching for another suspect sought in a separate incident at the race.

36-year-old Anthony Lett of Huntsville was shot to death in a dispute over a racing bet.

---

Information From: The Birmingham News

Wait, I thought he was shot to death? Now they're implying that the cause of death was the car hitting him, not him being shot.

2 people died here, one got ran over, one got shot. Reading pwns you!!!

Wait, I thought he was shot to death? Now they're implying that the cause of death was the car hitting him, not him being shot.

36-year-old Anthony Lett of Huntsville was shot to death in a dispute over a racing bet.

killing 29-year-old Lonnie King, also of Birmingham. Authorities said King was struck and killed while he videotaped the illegal race

or better yet dont street race. can you honestly say that you could loose control and kill someone then spend your life in prison and be ok with either.

driving a fast car on the street is cool. street racing is stupid, done by stupid people. mkay!

you are so right.

2 people died here, one got ran over, one got shot. Reading pwns you!!!

Oh, right. :o

slacking lately bro. step it up Johnny

Sorry, will do.

killing 29-year-old Lonnie King, also of Birmingham. Authorities said King was struck and killed while he videotaped the illegal race

Hmm, yup, there is it, reading comprehension, bitch-slapping me.

RIP

Oh my Lord, tell me what I'm livin for

Everybody's droppin got me knockin on heaven's door

And all my memories, of seein brothers bleed

And everybody grieves, but still nobody sees

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix

Cause the media is full of dirty tricks

Only God can judge me