Best gas (supplier)?

Science Abuse

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I had turbo cars I would either swear by Sunoco 94 first or Shell 93 second...

thats all my srt4 gets...try to get sunoco AS much as possible

seems every one swears by sunoco in shell in that order an yea bp makes my car run funkyyy

I get better millage out of Shell 93, vs Sunocco 94 plus I save the .10 a Gallon. I also have a Shell card so I get a discount on shell gas when I use th card. I just pay the card off every 2 weeks.

BP has been sued for bad gas. They have had trouble for a long time. I haven't bought BP gas in years.

I get better millage out of Shell 93, vs Sunocco 94 plus I save the .10 a Gallon. I also have a Shell card so I get a discount on shell gas when I use th card. I just pay the card off every 2 weeks.

BP has been sued for bad gas. They have had trouble for a long time. I haven't bought BP gas in years.

Yep better gas mileage cause your motor burns it more efficiently due to the octane rating...

In the new GTI's the FSI technology quality is a huge deal. In the 2.0t FSI scene BP gas has always given the GTI's problems. In order to spray fuel directly into the combustion chamber which is what FSI is, a high-pressure, camshaft-driven pump pressurizes the fuel to upwards of 130bar which upwards of 1900psi!! Common fuel injection engine run around 40-80psi.

So you can imagine how picky my car is, with all the knock sensors and such. When a 2.0TFSI detects the slightest flaw in fuel it will run in "limp" mode depending on how bad it is it will completely remap the ECU entirely to work with the fuel in the system.

i shoot for sunoco 100, 94 or shell 93..speedway if i dont have enough gas to make it to one of said better stations...and aviod BP fuel at all cost. FI cars dont run very well on water!! havent ran VP yet so i can really say anything about it.

Shell, Sunoco, or even Kroger. I have surprisingly had nothing but good luck with Kroger gas, and with the Kroger plus card I generally get at least 10 cents off a gallon. Has anyone here used Valero, or whatever its called? I heard they have 110, 100, 94, and 93. I could be wrong though.