Best wireless provider?

Slimpsy1647545505

I still think the phone selection needs work. Its is heads and shoulders above what it used to be, but the younger crowd is still going to sprint/nextel. Phones like the voyager are helping us out, but will they keep it going?

Yes we have no choice!!

I just switched back to Verizon wireless yesterday.........and today, I found something that was interesting. In the 4th quarter SprintNextel lost 683,000 customers. Doesn't look good..........

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/sprint-nextel-cut-4000-jobs/story.aspx?guid=2F0CCED6-B782-4143-B751-D45FCBB5D25C&dist=SecMostEmailed

There customer service really stinks. There "target" market just seem to be shrinking.

sprint/ nextel customer service is horrible.

well depends... if you can get to an american to help you, then you have no problem. but 98% of the customer service reps are foreigners. i have a direct number to sprints resolution dept. and i get an english speaking person every call. wait time is a tad long, but its worth it.

i cant stand trying to explain somethign to someone and they dont understand me, nor do i understand a fucking word coming out of there mouth

I just switched back to Verizon wireless yesterday.........and today, I found something that was interesting. In the 4th quarter SprintNextel lost 683,000 customers. Doesn't look good..........

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/sprint-nextel-cut-4000-jobs/story.aspx?guid=2F0CCED6-B782-4143-B751-D45FCBB5D25C&dist=SecMostEmailed

There customer service really stinks. There "target" market just seem to be shrinking.

I wouldn't be surprised a year for now Sprint will be up for sale.. I just hope Verizon doesn't buy them I have seen some of there lower class customer base DEFINATELY wouldn't want to deal with them..