,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

an average good fishing boat?

1. That's not a 'fishing' boat.

2. Top speed would depend on a lot of things:

a. Motor

b. Prop

c. Driver skill

d. lake conditions

If you want a bass boat that will kick everyones ass, look at Allison Boats, w/ a hopped up Merc strapped to the back. :cool:

around 60

i used to run around Cumberland on wave runners doing 60 or 65 and bass boats would rip by me like nothin.

Id say a more fair average with a 250+outboard would be a bout 75 trimmed out.

He was running about 115 according to him, which means probably about a buck and a nickel. One thing that any fast boater knows, is if someone challenges you, and thier boat says allison on the side of it... youll probably lose. I dont know what it is about those hulls but they FLY.

i used to run around Cumberland on wave runners doing 60 or 65 and bass boats would rip by me like nothin.

Id say a more fair average with a 250+outboard would be a bout 75 trimmed out.

He was running about 115 according to him, which means probably about a buck and a nickel. One thing that any fast boater knows, is if someone challenges you, and thier boat says allison on the side of it... youll probably lose. I dont know what it is about those hulls but they FLY.

Pure Sex!!!

http://allisonboats.com/race_boats/xr2001_index.php

http://www.allisonboats.com/sportboats/xs2003_grandsport_index.php

From text:

The XS-2003 GrandSport combines exclusive patented design concepts with materials more familiar to the aerospace industry. The result is the most effecient sport boat on the water. Owners report going twice the distance on a gallon of fuel. Space-age materials and building techniques make the exclusive no-rot costruction a built-in feature of every Allison boat. Eighty plus M.P.H. is common with today's 150 horsepower motors. Styled and engineered to be the last boat you will ever need to buy.

150 is NOT a lot of horspower in a boat... and the new Evinrude 2.6L V6's are making 200hp and only weigh in at 419lbs...

My father is planning on purchasing one of those XR-2001s to go along with the XB-2003 he already has. After retirement, he says he's going to get into competition drag racing with it (2001) and save the XB for fishing.

Apparently they make a modified F-16 cockpit capsule for those XR-2001s, that splits off from the hull incase of a crash. How fucking cool is that?

My father is planning on purchasing one of those XR-2001s to go along with the XB-2003 he already has. After retirement, he says he's going to get into competition drag racing with it (2001) and save the XB for fishing.

Apparently they make a modified F-16 cockpit capsule for those XR-2001s, that splits off from the hull incase of a crash. How fucking cool is that?

Stop lieing

150hp on a small light boat is plenty of power for a boat like that.

Well thats where it gets a lot of its speed... the hull only weighs about 950lbs... but in retrospect (i hope thats the right word), most of your run of the mill 20-24ft I/O boats are between 200-250hp and are running 45-50mph.. this 21ft boat is running 80+ on 50 less hp... I guess what im getting at, for its size, in comparrison to all the other small sport boats, even little jet boats that the PWC manufacturese are making... thats a small engine.