Shaving-get me some help!

Guest FooFooMaru

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

they took down the old video with the optical inch.

Back on topic, Mach 3, shave gel, do it at the end of your shower hen your hair is soft.

BTW, shaving with a KaBar sucks.

No, it's still there. You have to click on the "body" one and the old one comes back up ;).

I have a fog less mirror and I shave in the shower. Seems to always be a smoother, closer shave.

I could shave every other day (if I cared).

Mach Turbo 3 and Gillette gel FTW!

Definitely! I only shave in the shower, except I use the Fusion.. Used Mach 3 for years, till I got the Fusion. Love it.

I've had the same shower mirror for 4 or 5 years now. It stopped be "fogless" years ago but I just use a tiny bit of soap, spread it around and splash off. This is usually good for 4 or 5 showers and takes a few seconds.

I'm 29 and just now, tonight, I found out shaving your face after a shower is 100x better. Even with new blades, razors seemed to pull the hair off my face instead of the nice, smooth, sweep-away I joyously encountered tonight.

Ive gotta try this. I always shaved before a shower to rinse away any excess shaving gel.