restaraunts easton/downtown

Stimmel1647545512

Okay heres the deal I have been out of the easton/downtown dinner scene since my current girlfriend of the last year is only 20. That being said I'm looking to make some nice plans for valentines day are there any new Italian places or new places that have a personal/intimate scene? money is no object just want some input since I havent been down there at least for dinner is a while...

thanks

I'm not sure what exactly The Melting Pot is, but I'm thinking about making reservations there for our anniversary next month...might be an idea, I've heard good reviews and it's definitely intimate.

I'm not sure what exactly The Melting Pot is, but I'm thinking about making reservations there for our anniversary next month...might be an idea, I've heard good reviews and it's definitely intimate.

Be prepared to sit down for like 3 hours. Its not just dinner, its an event. Turbomark use to serve there he can tell you all about it.

Morton's downtown... Even though the last time we went there, the food wasn't up to their top level that it usually is. You can always go to Ruth's Chris, probably the best steak IMO in the city. Didn't care too much for the hyde park downtown, but I love the one on old Henderson. Look up M as well, sweet atmosphere and great food.

And I've heard so many bad things about Smith and Wollensky that I will never go there; McCormick and Schmick at easton is a good place, been there a few times and have had no complaints.

blah bah blah blah money is no object just want some blah blah blah

thanks

I just ran this through the bullcrap to english converter:

blah bah blah blah I am going to spend any amount of money nesecary to get ass that night blah blah blah

thanks

BTW, melting pot FTW. book now as it will fill up fast.

Oh, tuna they use is sushi grade, so have no fear of eating it a little undercooked (or raw straight off the plate)